Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Get your mind off HRC. The post had nothing to do with her. She never worked for an intelligence agency that i know of.
    You referenced the sailor!

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    You referenced the sailor!
    I didnt know the sailor was directly tied to HRC.

I guess, if laughter is the best medicine, you can't say the right wing doesn't have a public health initiative.

I watched Wolf and Brooke on CNN today. My god they are one sided. In the entire hour and half that I had it on, not one Republican, just Trump hating Dems. You can say what you want about Fox News, but FNC has many Democrat guests and analysts on regularly.

Also, Brooke Baldwin and CNN went on and on about Trumpís calling the Mueller investigation a ďwitch huntĒ, insisting that he was ďbacktrackingĒ from his backtracking about Russia election meddling and US intelligence agencies. Heís not backtracking, heís talking about the collusion aspect of the Mueller investigation.

It has to be willful ignorance. CNN canít be this dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I watched Wolf and Brooke on CNN today. My god they are one sided. In the entire hour and half that I had it on, not one Republican, just Trump hating Dems. You can say what you want about Fox News, but FNC has many Democrat guests and analysts on regularly.

Also, Brooke Baldwin and CNN went on and on about Trump’s calling the Mueller investigation a “witch hunt”, insisting that he was “backtracking” from his backtracking about Russia election meddling and US intelligence agencies. He’s not backtracking, he’s talking about the collusion aspect of the Mueller investigation.

It has to be willful ignorance. CNN can’t be this dumb.
    They are being told what to say, and getting paid handsomely for it.

Anyone who would believe this has a screw loose. It's going from reality TV show to absurdist comedy performance art.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post

Also, Brooke Baldwin and CNN went on and on about Trump’s calling the Mueller investigation a “witch hunt”, insisting that he was “backtracking” from his backtracking about Russia election meddling and US intelligence agencies. He’s not backtracking, he’s talking about the collusion aspect of the Mueller investigation.

It has to be willful ignorance. CNN can’t be this dumb.
    Right. Just like Trump is "tough on the Russians" and "The Russians are on the side of the Dems". Yeah. OK. No, Trump is talking about the full Mueller investigation, he's acting exactly like a guilty person would act. But he isn't going down on "collusion", even if/when it's shown to be true; if he goes down he's going down on other things, like money laundering, tax evasion, shady business deals, associations with criminals, improper financing, being compromised by adversarial foreign powers, and/or various moral improprieties. "Collusion" is pretty low on the list of problems he has facing him. He's a shady character who has lived a long life being shady, and surrounded by shady characters across the globe. I mean, what does he have to worry about A guy who knows he is innocent doesn't act like that. An innocent person acts like "whatever, man, do what you gotta do..." And you know that. So does the Mueller team.

Of note, for background sound I often have CNN on on the background, and their guest list is comprised of a reasonable amount of RWers, at least as high as the amount of LWers on FOX Noise, given that I rarely (if ever) see any (at least in the morning through midday; which shows are they supposedly on?).

If you are looking for very good shows that aren't all RW propaganda and you don't like CNN or the nighttime string of liberals on MSNBC, then turn on Morning Joe, by far the best national news show on television today and filled with various guests; and the hosts are former personal friends of the current POTUS. Also try Cuomo's show, or Hewitt (now weekends only, I think) on MSNBC. You have options for good news media that aren't all liberal; you just have to want to let yourself watch them; and that's the hard part for someone as deeply engrained in your political beliefs as you.

https://www.salon.com/2018/04/15/is-...than-leftists/

Blog Entries

Your recommendations show how far gone you are. I do listen to those shows so I know what they are broadcasting. Joe still claims to be the real conservative. LOL!
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Right. Just like Trump is "tough on the Russians" and "The Russians are on the side of the Dems". Yeah. OK. No, Trump is talking about the full Mueller investigation, he's acting exactly like a guilty person would act. But he isn't going down on "collusion", even if/when it's shown to be true; if he goes down he's going down on other things, like money laundering, tax evasion, shady business deals, associations with criminals, improper financing, being compromised by adversarial foreign powers, and/or various moral improprieties. "Collusion" is pretty low on the list of problems he has facing him. He's a shady character who has lived a long life being shady, and surrounded by shady characters across the globe. I mean, what does he have to worry about A guy who knows he is innocent doesn't act like that. An innocent person acts like "whatever, man, do what you gotta do..." And you know that. So does the Mueller team.

Of note, for background sound I often have CNN on on the background, and their guest list is comprised of a reasonable amount of RWers, at least as high as the amount of LWers on FOX Noise, given that I rarely (if ever) see any (at least in the morning through midday; which shows are they supposedly on?).

If you are looking for very good shows that aren't all RW propaganda and you don't like CNN or the nighttime string of liberals on MSNBC, then turn on Morning Joe, by far the best national news show on television today and filled with various guests; and the hosts are former personal friends of the current POTUS. Also try Cuomo's show, or Hewitt (now weekends only, I think) on MSNBC. You have options for good news media that aren't all liberal; you just have to want to let yourself watch them; and that's the hard part for someone as deeply engrained in your political beliefs as you.

When do you think Trump will finish the Russian reset?

Will Trump be more flexible with the Russians after the elections?

Do you think the Trump will really try to complete the sale of US uranium to Russia? Wouldn't that be against national interests?

If Trump make a favorable deal with Iran won't that help Russia who is allied with Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post

cnc, I think itíd be healthy for you to accept the fact that Trump will be President for the remainder of this term. Itíll get you by until the next presidential election, which the Dems will also lose.

CNN on in the background? That explains a lot.

You obviously donít watch Fox News, otherwise youíd know that there is a very big dose of competent LW opinions, Juan Williams, Marie Harf, Jessica Tarlov are everyday Fox News contributors, Mary Ann Marsh, Mo Elleithee, Zac Petkanas, Jehmu Greene, and a number of other guests that are Republican hating Lefties that appear regularly.
    Morning Joe isnít even a Republican anymore. He dumped his wife for Mika and is all about himself. Nicole Wallace is pretty much a never-Trumper. I donít even bother. Iíve been watching CNN shows with John King, Wolfe, and Brooke Baldwin, and itís Trump-hating from beginning to end. Itís not news, itís an obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    False. Stock market increases for most of the Obama years were the result of Fed easing. They eased to keep interest rates artificially low such that the stock market became one of the only places to store money. In the process they ruined the retirement plans of many past the age of 65.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post

Imagine how bad Obama’s deficits would be if the interest rates had been higher....

Cnc is going to be pissed that JumpTheGun rebirthed this thread. Post #262 is probably his dumbest post EVER. And referenced Salon to discuss balance in media. Hahahahaha