Two Louisville players want name on Papa John's Cardinal Stadium to change

j3pAXlE.gif

This might be me if the Gopher offense continues to perform in 2018 like it did for the last two games of 2017.

On a side note, sucks to be Papa J but he has a ton of money still and will probably still get good deals on his pizza.

This might be me if the Gopher offense continues to perform in 2018 like it did for the last two games of 2017.

On a side note, sucks to be Papa J but he has a ton of money still and will probably still get good deals on his pizza.

He probabbly eats better pizza.... or at least I would hope so.

So in your first comment you link race with crime like it is natural conclusion, that is racist.
So you haven’t seen all of the videos where cops are called on innocent citizens that don’t fit a certain racial profile. The lady at the pool, the lady wearing a Puerto Rico shirt, the kid selling lemonade, the kid mowing the lawn, etc, etc... until you can understand that this happens to people like this every day, and know what it feels like to be treated like a second or third class citizen then you need to realize that some of your assumptions my not be correct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn’t do that. You did.

Can't believe I'm contributing to what is obviously now a full-blown political debate, on a college football fan message board. So this will be my only comment.

A significant part of the Russian thing was simply that some Democrats just refused to believe that Clinton was a terrible candidate, who ran a poor campaign, and refused to believe that some Americans actually chose to vote for Trump because of a myriad of reasons. Instead, they chooase to believe that the Russians hacked the election and stole it away.

That appears to sum it up, yes. One can hate Trump as a person and his policies (like me)and still think the Russian thing seems like desperation.

You can think the collusion thing is desperation (remember, Bob knows more than any of us), but the real and on-going threat from hostile power Russia to our democratic system and the damage Trump did to our national security are very, very real. To argue otherwise is willful ignorance and cultish behavior.

That simple. No reasonable debate otherwise.

That appears to sum it up, yes. One can hate Trump as a person and his policies (like me)and still think the Russian thing seems like desperation.

One of the most ridiculous thinks you have said so far.
Dozens of grand jury indictments, several people pleading guilty and he hasn’t even gotten to the big stuff. Millions of false social media accounts closed, millions funneled through the NRA....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can think the collusion thing is desperation (remember, Bob knows more than any of us), but the real and on-going threat from hostile power Russia to our democratic system and the damage Trump did to our national security are very, very real. To argue otherwise is willful ignorance and cultish behavior.

That simple. No reasonable debate otherwise.

Can you explain this to me? From what I’ve seen there was a) lax security on informations systems and b) Podesta actually fell victim to an amateurish “click here” phishing attack. These are people you trust with national security? Interesting. And c) advertising on Facebook via “fake news” but this seems to be an enormous red herring as the political parties are quite good at spreading propaganda to the easily duped (you?) themselves, thank you.

If there is evidence of other meddling please respond.

That is a separate issue from the issues Trump is dealing with as far as strategic alliances, national defense planning and implementation etc.

One of the most ridiculous thinks you have said so far.
Dozens of grand jury indictments, several people pleading guilty and he hasn’t even gotten to the big stuff. Millions of false social media accounts closed, millions funneled through the NRA....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I certainly have an open mind on this but similar to finding all accused men guilty of sexual assault you clearly already have your mind made up. Are you seriously arguing that Russian propaganda is somehow more effective than ubiquitous American propaganda? The voters viewed all this, and made their votes. As far as we know no votes were changed, or deleted, or added.

To argue there is no corruption and collusion, tit for tat across the political spectrum is truly breathtaking. Media bigwigs having dinner with the Clinton campaign, the DNC colluding vs Sanders, etc. These are by and large people on the sociopathic spectrum. I wouldn’t get overly supportive of any of them. Question everything.

It's apparent that whoever normally moderates this board has taken a leave of absence.

So that's your takeaway from reading them...okey dokey.

What should my takeaway be?

Yes, Putin (if it really was his orchestration) exposed how rigged our election process is via the Wikileaks dump. I’d be upset and embarrassed too, if I were one of those media members. I might even choose not to cover that story and even create a sideshow distraction.

Even the appearance of impropriety and favoritism by a journalist ought to be grounds for termination. Instead we have mass hysteria and an unhinged media, caught with their pants down.

What should my takeaway be?

Yes, Putin (if it really was his orchestration) exposed how rigged our election process is via the Wikileaks dump. I’d be upset and embarrassed too, if I were one of those media members. I might even choose not to cover that story and even create a sideshow distraction.

Even the appearance of impropriety and favoritism by a journalist ought to be grounds for termination. Instead we have mass hysteria and an unhinged media, caught with their pants down.

Wow...just, wow.

Now that we’ve swallowed the pill and gone down the rabbit hole of exchanging wacked political conspiracy theories on a football website ...I’m a bit of an acolyte of Glenn Greenwald. If you want to see the most balanced and least insane debate about Helsinki, Putin, Russia, and a bit on Snowden, journalistic freedom I’ve seen click on the link. It’s always helpful to understand where both sides are coming from. Greenwald is far from a Trump bobo.

https://theintercept.com/2018/07/16...the-trumpputin-summit-russia-and-us-politics/

Top Bottom