Former Arkansas Head Coach Bret Bielema Lands With Patriots In "Unspecified Role"

Team pimp, just like in the old days at 'Sconnie.

Hopefully he won't have to run too much on the field. He'll have a health issue for sure if he doesn't already.

He will be cut before the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always found his wife to be rather fetching.

Good for him.

He's embracing success.

BB is they coach we will chase down after MAC 2.0 or aka Brew Light
Maybe the hockey team could find a spot for him. Couldn't be any worse than the crap they put on the ice last year.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The windbag is there to keep everyone's balls properly inflated.

He will be back in the BIG and we could only be so lucky to have him. Understands the conference and is a proven winner. Kicked our ass many times. Say what you want, the guy can coach and was out of place at Arky.

He will be back in the BIG and we could only be so lucky to have him. Understands the conference and is a proven winner. Kicked our ass many times. Say what you want, the guy can coach and was out of place at Arky.

I agree.

Designated Ass’t Coach in charge of the “when to go for 2” chart/card.

To be clear- 'Brew Light' and 'Light Brew' as a name for Fleck are property of Hockeytown in conjunction with Gopherhole. This notice is for everyone esp. KFAN on air talent

Burt was confused. He though they asked him to come in for a roll, and he thought "uhm...cinnamon".

Perhaps after Illinois goes 2-10 this year and fires Lovie, BB will be the next choice

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It seems like everyone at Wisconsin of late can coach, even Gary Anderson.

To be clear- 'Brew Light' and 'Light Brew' as a name for Fleck are property of Hockeytown in conjunction with Gopherhole. This notice is for everyone esp. KFAN on air talent

Don't worry, no one is interested in stealing your idiotic nickname.

Top Bottom