For FTF, GWG And Other Non-Season Ticket Holders

Iceland12

Reaction score
The Gopher Loyalty Program video teaser is out. Got a postcard about it in today's mail. Since you're not Season Ticket holders, you may have thought that you don't have a chance at getting in on the Loyalty Program. That's not the case. For as little as a $10 donation you can. Last year, if memory serves, there were still unused benefits available.

Inclusive to All:

Old benefit programs only included Golden Gopher Fund supporters. The Gopher Loyalty Program is much more open, welcoming everyone who has a Gopher Score - all supporters and all season ticket holders to any Gopher sport. Starting your Gopher Score is as easy as making an annual gift of $10

https://www.goldengopherfund.com/loyalty-program/index.html

I'd be wary of donating just for this. I have a pretty high score.... by the time I got to pick the only thing of value left was the tunnel team (it is pretty neat)... everything else was pretty meh. I passed on coffee with the AD ... I would have taken a certificate for a coffee from some place...

Didn't use up all my choices either. Doesn't mean that others wouldn't, but get your point.

Top Bottom