GopherSports: All-Smile Team Flashes Pearly Whites

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per GopherSports:

If you ask any player on the Gopher football team they would likely tell you that no feeling compares to gameday, but there is one offseason day that comes close: headshot day.

Each year nervous Gopher football players step up to get their photo taken with the hopes of making one of the coveted All-Headshot Teams. This year we are excited to announce the All-Hair Team, All-Smile Team, All-Game Face Team and, most prestigious of them all, the All-Beard Team.

The anticipation of these announcements has dominated conversations among Gopher football players and fans for weeks. Our panel of experts has sweated and debated for days at a time, sometimes foregoing sleep altogether. Today we are excited to introduce you to the 2018 All-Smile Team.

This year's First Team brings back Antoine Winfield Jr. for a third straight season along with first-time honorees Antonio Shenault, O.J. Smith and true freshman Preston Jelen.

The Second Team features the first ever four-time honorees in twin brothers Jacob Huff and Julian Huff along with second-time honoree Coney Durr and Paul Gossage who earned the nod for the first time in his career.

"It means a lot for me making the All-Smile Team because my parents spent a lot of money on these pearls," Winfield said. "Money can't buy you happiness but it can buy you a great smile."

All_Smile_First_team.jpg

https://gophersports.com/news/2018/...hes-pearly-whites.aspx?prl=636668252727002687

Go Gophers!!

The older I get the more some of these guys seem like they should be in Jr. High.... until I stand near them and then they seem like trees....

Top Bottom