CRISP & GREEN Secures Franchise Partnership with Kris Humphries

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Business Wire:

Minnesota-based fast casual concept CRISP & GREEN today announced that a team led by Minneapolis native and former NBA athlete, Kris Humphries, will be the company’s first franchise partner. The former Minnesota Golden Gopher will open his initial location in Dinkytown, with plans to open five additional area locations in the coming months.

Kris Humphries and team are veterans in the franchise industry and currently manage a successful fast casual burger empire across multiple states. As an athlete, Humphries was inspired by the robust and healthy options that CRISP & GREEN provides, and after being a regular customer for over a year, decided now was the right time to invest.

“Walking into CRISP & GREEN for the first time I knew right away it was exactly what Minnesota needed,” said Humphries. “I have been looking for an opportunity in the healthy fast casual space for a few years, and nothing compares to the overall opportunity that CRISP & GREEN offers. The quality of the food, beautiful design, variety of meal options, dedication and experience of Steele Smiley and his team, and most importantly, the performance factors of the business, far exceeded my standards for an investment in a franchise concept.”

Construction is already underway at the Dinkytown location, which will occupy the former Espresso Royale space. This location is particularly special to the franchisee, who starred on the Golden Gophers Men’s Basketball team. His father and business partner, William, was also a standout player on the University of Minnesota Football team.

“I am proud to share my CRISP & GREEN brand with Kris and his team. He is the embodiment of health & wellness and the perfect ambassador to partner with our team to bring more healthy eating options to Minnesota,” said Chief Executive Officer Steele Smiley.

https://www.oaoa.com/news/business/article_896e1abc-cbbf-5c6e-a366-04d2c4072b2b.html

Go Gophers!!

per Business Wire:

Minnesota-based fast casual concept CRISP & GREEN today announced that a team led by Minneapolis native and former NBA athlete, Kris Humphries, will be the company’s first franchise partner. The former Minnesota Golden Gopher will open his initial location in Dinkytown, with plans to open five additional area locations in the coming months.

Kris Humphries and team are veterans in the franchise industry and currently manage a successful fast casual burger empire across multiple states. As an athlete, Humphries was inspired by the robust and healthy options that CRISP & GREEN provides, and after being a regular customer for over a year, decided now was the right time to invest.

“Walking into CRISP & GREEN for the first time I knew right away it was exactly what Minnesota needed,” said Humphries. “I have been looking for an opportunity in the healthy fast casual space for a few years, and nothing compares to the overall opportunity that CRISP & GREEN offers. The quality of the food, beautiful design, variety of meal options, dedication and experience of Steele Smiley and his team, and most importantly, the performance factors of the business, far exceeded my standards for an investment in a franchise concept.”

Construction is already underway at the Dinkytown location, which will occupy the former Espresso Royale space. This location is particularly special to the franchisee, who starred on the Golden Gophers Men’s Basketball team. His father and business partner, William, was also a standout player on the University of Minnesota Football team.

“I am proud to share my CRISP & GREEN brand with Kris and his team. He is the embodiment of health & wellness and the perfect ambassador to partner with our team to bring more healthy eating options to Minnesota,” said Chief Executive Officer Steele Smiley.

https://www.oaoa.com/news/business/article_896e1abc-cbbf-5c6e-a366-04d2c4072b2b.html

Go Gophers!!
You'd think it would be better served in East Lansing...[emoji41]

Top Bottom