Scott Frost has 10 players transferring out already

Mmmmmm, sounds like somebody familiar. New tennant needs to redecorate the place to his liking.

Did anyone ever say that PJ lost control of the team? I don't remember that narrative.

New coach is changing the culture!

-Fans about every new coach... until they suck.

Well, if Scott Frost doesn't win 9 games this year, we know it's his fault because he ran off all of the players.

Is Spielman one of them?[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nebraska fans won't be happy if Frost comes in and under-performs last season's record. Not even sure how he could. Next year though they'll be expecting a 11 or 12 win season. They should have kept Pelini or even Solich.

Better yet they should have never joined the Big Ten.

Mike Riley's record at NE:

2017 - 4-8 Big Ten Conference 3-6

2016 - 9-4 BTC - 6-3

2015 - 6-7 BTC - 3-5

2014 - 9-4 BTC - 5-3

Year Zero I’m sure. Nothing to see here.

Mark my words, this won't end well for Nebraska. It's gonna be tough to recreate this style in the Big10. Also you won't have vastly better talent than everyone else in your conference, like in the AAC.

Better yet they should have never joined the Big Ten.

I just think a lot of their historic success was being in the Big 8, along with Oklahoma, trading different eras of dominance over programs like Missouri, Kansas, K-St, OK St, Iowa St, Colorado.

Big 12, once they had to deal with Texas, I think messed them up. And from there, Big Ten was the only conf that made sense for them geographically and was an upgrade in dollars. But .... yes, they obviously have struggled since joining. I worry Frost will awaken the giant from its slumber ... but we will see.

former coach left the cupboard bare

It does look like mostly players who haven’t played much are leaving and it’s probably fair to say their program was trending downward after Bo was shown the door.

Certainly hopes he doesn't shatter the lives of his poor seniors by mistreating them.

What?

Star rankings are just a number!

However, the "fantasy" fours and fives that he replaces those pretender fours and fives with will be the real deal...

Someone hijacked Walrus' account. The response was 20 words or less, didn't contain anything about Big 10 wins, and also said nothing about dude/dudette (whatever the case may be).

For the record: Nebraska in 2017 was 3-6 in the Big 10.

I just think a lot of their historic success was being in the Big 8, along with Oklahoma, trading different eras of dominance over programs like Missouri, Kansas, K-St, OK St, Iowa St, Colorado.

Big 12, once they had to deal with Texas, I think messed them up. And from there, Big Ten was the only conf that made sense for them geographically and was an upgrade in dollars. But .... yes, they obviously have struggled since joining. I worry Frost will awaken the giant from its slumber ... but we will see.

The rules were pretty generous in the Tom Osborne Big brass knuckle era. How many convicts did Nebraska have from that era? Just Kidding. I think. :eek:

The rules were pretty generous in the Tom Osborne Big brass knuckle era. How many convicts did Nebraska have from that era? Just Kidding. I think. :eek:

It's ok man, those players had really tough lives... I'm sure their victims feel bad about that.

It does look like mostly players who haven’t played much are leaving and it’s probably fair to say their program was trending downward after Bo was shown the door.

They made our offense look really good .... that is bonkers.

Top Bottom