College Football Bowl Projections for 2018-19 (MN v North Texas in Heart of Dallas)

I'll take a bowl game ... not sure I want to go to that one, but I'd take it.

Lot's of love this year for the Big-Ten. Can't understand the gushing for Maryland & Purdue.

Agree. Especially Purdue- B10 teams will be better prepared for the "Chuck & Duck" offense with sub-standard talent. I predict Wacker 2.0 type results the next few years for Purdue.

Phil Steele has the Gophers in The Foster Farms Bowl (or whatever it's called this year) in Santa Clara against Oregon.

Agree. Especially Purdue- B10 teams will be better prepared for the "Chuck & Duck" offense with sub-standard talent. I predict Wacker 2.0 type results the next few years for Purdue.

I hope that turns out to be the case, for both Purdue and Nebraska. I'm not a fan of the spread offenses that go out of shotgun and throw the ball all the time.

But I worry that I won't get what I hope for ...

Dallas is a cheap flight, but I wouldn't be able to make it the day after Christmas. I'd be up north with relatives, and I'm not going to drive back Christmas day just so I can fly to Dallas. If it were some other time, I'd consider it.

Top Bottom