PJ Fleck (not) on Sports Huddle 7-8-18

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck interview on the WCCO Sports Huddle today - at least no interview by 11:00am.

Dave Mona is taking the day off, so it's just Mike Max and Sid. Mona will usually say something right up front if Fleck is going to be on or not. Max said nothing, and when they talk about their interviews, they have not mentioned Fleck.

I cannot listen to the entire show today. The city I live in is undergoing some flooding issues, and Amy Klobuchar and Collin Peterson are coming to town to view the situation, so I have to go cover that for my real-life job.

No PJ Fleck interview on the WCCO Sports Huddle today - at least no interview by 11:00am.

Dave Mona is taking the day off, so it's just Mike Max and Sid. Mona will usually say something right up front if Fleck is going to be on or not. Max said nothing, and when they talk about their interviews, they have not mentioned Fleck.

I cannot listen to the entire show today. The city I live in is undergoing some flooding issues, and Amy Klobuchar and Collin Peterson are coming to town to view the situation, so I have to go cover that for my real-life job.
I have relatives near Windom. The entire ball field is at least 3 feet under water from the Des Moines river overflowing its banks. Another friend in the Russell-Tyler-Ruthton area showed the flooding in their ball park. Prayers for you all, SON. Thanks for checking in.

1. Sorry to hear about the flooding. Take care, shorty.
2. I am kind of glad Fleck isn't a captive of the TC media. He calls his own shots.
3. I think the Gophers pleasantly surprise us this season.

1. Sorry to hear about the flooding. Take care, shorty.
2. I am kind of glad Fleck isn't a captive of the TC media. He calls his own shots.
3. I think the Gophers pleasantly surprise us this season.

Three big Bingos on this post.

I listened to some of it. Sadly Sid has taken a large step back. He really could not understand Max's questions and Max is so dumb he talks fast to Sid instead of slowing down. But he tried 4 or 5 times saying the same thing and Sid could not understand it. When Sid is aware of what is being said he can respond properly but his hearing is failing even more. Tough call for 'CCO

I listened to some of it. Sadly Sid has taken a large step back. He really could not understand Max's questions and Max is so dumb he talks fast to Sid instead of slowing down. But he tried 4 or 5 times saying the same thing and Sid could not understand it. When Sid is aware of what is being said he can respond properly but his hearing is failing even more. Tough call for 'CCO

What they could be doing would be to hire a captioner for him. It would be worth the money spent for not only Sid but also the station itself. This captioner could be working remotely and wouldn't have to be there. Its not about repeating the same thing over and over but rather rephrasing what was said. Paradigm Captioning and Reporting is the place to go WCCO. Check it out.

Top Bottom