Fleck is getting there

Who cares what year it is. Time to make some improvements is what I know.

lighten-up-francis-15453196

Wi has puffy winning percentages cuz most big ten west teams stink and for 20 years they have had the softest preseason schedules. It looks like they perform better than their ratings. It’s like the 70s Vikings the had 6 easy wins aye over bears pack lions

Yeah,:banghead: :rolleyes:those 5 Rose Bowl trips in the last 20 years have been due to the non-conf schedule and smoke and mirrors. Oh, btw, 3 of the 5 trips came before the split and were not due to the West's weakness.

Wi has puffy winning percentages cuz most big ten west teams stink and for 20 years they have had the softest preseason schedules. It looks like they perform better than their ratings. It’s like the 70s Vikings the had 6 easy wins aye over bears pack lions

They should have played Alabama or LSU. That would have showed them.

I hope he does but heard that with mason, Brewster, kill/claeys and now Fleck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We can go back further then the 3.5 of the coaches that you listed. With he exception of maybe Holtz and Mason, we have not really been willing to fork out competitive salaries to attract the best. With Fleck at what I believe is over 3.5 million, we have now done so. For many years we played in a large garbage bag and now we have one of the best/newest stadiums in college football. We lagged behind in the arms race with leaky roofs, antiquated weight rooms, etc. Now we have invested 166 large to help to compete. Now for some slight improvement in wins this year and a nice leap next year, more and more of higher rated players will row the boat, I both hope and believe.

We can go back further then the 3.5 of the coaches that you listed. With he exception of maybe Holtz and Mason, we have not really been willing to fork out competitive salaries to attract the best. With Fleck at what I believe is over 3.5 million, we have now done so. For many years we played in a large garbage bag and now we have one of the best/newest stadiums in college football. We lagged behind in the arms race with leaky roofs, antiquated weight rooms, etc. Now we have invested 166 large to help to compete. Now for some slight improvement in wins this year and a nice leap next year, more and more of higher rated players will row the boat, I both hope and believe.

Did we pay Holtz a lot?

Did we pay Holtz a lot?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...4229689/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0aa52b41e114

This was quite amusing per the article:
Up north, as mercury dived to --20, the ever-quipping Holtz warmed to a five-year Golden ($100,000 a year, base) Gopher contract and said, "A lot of people will say, 'Boy, that's a lot of money,' but I didn't come here for financial reasons. One of my two goals in life has always been never to become too rich. The other goal is not to be real poor. The University of Minnesota satisfies both these goals."

Top Bottom