Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhammer View Post
    . Other than being skinny they have nothing in common as players. Breuer never guarded a point guard in his life and he never played for Mussleman I have never seen a player has unique at this kid. Maybe Kevin Durant as a comparison? Question I have does Minnesota get considered seriously by Chet

N
    Randy played extensively for Musselman with the Timberwolves. Breuer was a tenacious competitor.
    Beyond long and lean and tough competitors the skill sets are more different than similar, I’d say.

Chet is amazing! I was on here a year ago telling people he is a straight baller!

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    Blue bloods will come not too many 7' with his handle and shooting ability. Kid needs a few cheeseburgers though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    There is no dount the blue bloods will come. I talked to a very accomplished coach who told me they evaluated him as off the charts in skills and said they could not get him and were not going to try. He is a tremendous prospect but will need 30 pounds of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Brooks View Post
    Chet is amazing! I was on here a year ago telling people he is a straight baller!
    And you were right. When i say pump the brakes i am talking about going against seasoned 22 year old men when he is a freshman.

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    There is no dount the blue bloods will come. I talked to a very accomplished coach who told me they evaluated him as off the charts in skills and said they could not get him and were not going to try. He is a tremendous prospect but will need 30 pounds of muscle.
    While that would be great, he will be an outstanding player even if he doesn't add a pound of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    While that would be great, he will be an outstanding player even if he doesn't add a pound of muscle.
    At the HS level yes...at the college level and beyond...no. He is abnormally thin right now. To say he can continue to be successful without another pound of muscle is pure fallacy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    I agree...skinny arm guys are like short guys...that's the only way they have ever played. They don't all of a sudden become overwhelmed. If he can compete and excel in AAU....he'll do fine with the Gophers and maturity, nutrition, facilities will add muscle in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by mnhoopboy View Post
    At the HS level yes...at the college level and beyond...no. He is abnormally thin right now. To say he can continue to be successful without another pound of muscle is pure fallacy.

lol if you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by mnhoopboy View Post

Right now, the game is played at the rim and beyond the 3 point line. There is a lessening need for pure strength and brute force. Someone like Chet can play at the rim and beyond the three point line. Of course he could add some muscle but what 16 year old couldn't!

The other thing Chet has going for him is spirit... he's not afraid to get after it and he plays very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhammer View Post
    . Other than being skinny they have nothing in common as players. Breuer never guarded a point guard in his life and he never played for Mussleman I have never seen a player has unique at this kid. Maybe Kevin Durant as a comparison? Question I have does Minnesota get considered seriously by Chet

N
    You Sir, are no Timberwolves historian. It is a fact that Bill coached in other places than just the barn.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
    Right now, the game is played at the rim and beyond the 3 point line. There is a lessening need for pure strength and brute force. Someone like Chet can play at the rim and beyond the three point line. Of course he could add some muscle but what 16 year old couldn't!

The other thing Chet has going for him is spirit... he's not afraid to get after it and he plays very hard.
    I hope those knees hold up! His dad was built the same and had great skill but the knees got him IIRC.

https://twitter.com/barstoolreags/st...505105922?s=21

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bc2211 View Post
    https://twitter.com/barstoolreags/st...505105922?s=21

Wow.

mnhoopboy is gonna pretend he didn’t see this

Amazing video.