Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bc2211 View Post
    https://twitter.com/barstoolreags/st...505105922?s=21

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He can play point guard!

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    He can play point guard!
    The video is now on ESPNís front page. Intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    The video is now on ESPNís front page. Intriguing.
    His skill set is amazing. Although Steph isn't exactly known for his D

Handles it like a wing at 7' and just entering his Jr season. Incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I hope those knees hold up! His dad was built the same and had great skill but the knees got him IIRC.
    Article on the increase in injuries among young elite basketball players, suggests that kids really need to take time off and not play any basketball for a couple of months to rest muscles that are still developing.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...uth-basketball

Quote Originally Posted by BballJones View Post
    His skill set is amazing. Although Steph isn't exactly known for his D
    Especially in a summer camp setting

Quote Originally Posted by jovs View Post
    Article on the increase in injuries among young elite basketball players, suggests that kids really need to take time off and not play any basketball for a couple of months to rest muscles that are still developing.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...uth-basketball
    This is true and a problem for almost every sport but football. And the only reason it doesn’t apply to football is nobody can play football year round so it isn’t even an option.

Swimming it also doesn’t really apply to because of the lack of contact with any thing in swimming.

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    This is true and a problem for almost every sport but football. And the only reason it doesnít apply to football is nobody can play football year round so it isnít even an option.

Swimming it also doesnít really apply to because of the lack of contact with any thing in swimming.
    Shoulder injuries in swimming are very common from the year round repetitive motion. Tendinitis, rotator cuff injuries, etc... Michael Phelps was constantly battling shoulder injuries. My shoulder and neck are still messed up from swimming in high school and college.

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    Especially in a summer camp setting
    True, however it is very rare for a 16 year old that is 7 feet tall to dribble through cones smoothly. He is extremely skilled and has a huge passion for the work.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    True, however it is very rare for a 16 year old that is 7 feet tall to dribble through cones smoothly. He is extremely skilled and has a huge passion for the work.
    Seeing him play live is a different experience. The videos are cool but I encourage everyone to go watch him play this year in high school. It's something to behold. He has a legit shot at being #1 in his class.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
    Seeing him play live is a different experience. The videos are cool but I encourage everyone to go watch him play this year in high school. It's something to behold. He has a legit shot at being #1 in his class.
    Have seen him 8 times in person.

12. Default

Does Jalen Suggs make him that much better?

or visa versa? this kid is legit. like most of you, when i saw him as a sophomore, i was like "who's this skinny geek" then WHAM... he good!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Vision View Post
    Shoulder injuries in swimming are very common from the year round repetitive motion. Tendinitis, rotator cuff injuries, etc... Michael Phelps was constantly battling shoulder injuries. My shoulder and neck are still messed up from swimming in high school and college.
    Didn’t know that

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    Have seen him 8 times in person.
    Ah, exactly... I was agreeing with you