New commit!!

I think the Gophers like Lauren Jensen better and from what ive heard theres a good chance she ends up at Minnesota. After Bueckers, i think Jensen and Brake are next in line for the 2020 class.

I think the Gophers like Lauren Jensen better and from what ive heard theres a good chance she ends up at Minnesota. After Bueckers, i think Jensen and Brake are next in line for the 2020 class.

Everyone loves Lauren Jensen and she is certain to have a few more power 5 offers to choose from at the end of August. She and Kramer are very different players. Alyssa Ustby has already been offered among the 2020s and her role would be similar to what Brake can offer but she is taller and more athletic. As far as I know she has not been offered but I could be wrong. Most college people consider her a mid-major player.

Everyone loves Lauren Jensen and she is certain to have a few more power 5 offers to choose from at the end of August. She and Kramer are very different players. Alyssa Ustby has already been offered among the 2020s and her role would be similar to what Brake can offer but she is taller and more athletic. As far as I know she has not been offered but I could be wrong. Most college people consider her a mid-major player.

Agreed on different players, but all i was saying i dont think theyd take both Kramer and Jensen. Good info on Ustby. Ive never seen her play, but i do know they've shown interest in Brake. How strong that interest is, i have no idea.

Everyone loves Lauren Jensen and she is certain to have a few more power 5 offers to choose from at the end of August. She and Kramer are very different players.

Could you expand on that? From Hudl it appears Kramer is prolific at both three point shots and steals. I love both those aspects. I was curious if she still has a wicked handle.

Could you expand on that? From Hudl it appears Kramer is prolific at both three point shots and steals. I love both those aspects. I was curious if she still has a wicked handle.
Kramer is an outstanding ball handler but she has toned down the flashy stuff and plays a much more conservative game than before. She is a pass-first PG and a great distributor with excellent vision. Jensen is a little bigger and stronger with a body type more suited to the Big 10. She can overpower players on her way to the basket. She looks to score first. I think Kramer is the better shooter from distance. Every D1 coach I have talked to would take Jensen first.

Is Kramer even skinnier than Bueckers?

Is Kramer even skinnier than Bueckers?

Haha. No, definitely not but Bueckers has one or two (or five or 10) other assets that negate whatever issues there might be with her body type. I didn't mean to imply that Kramer was skinny. It's just that Jensen plays 'bigger' if that makes sense.

We know that during this evaluation period Carly Thibault is in Minsk as is Purdue's Lindsay Wisdom.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Are they the same person, sharing their views from their rooms over sharing their views on prospects?;)

Hopefully these two friends overcome their injury/ailment - Justice Ross with her surgically repaired knees, and Grace Cummings with her back ailment that sideline her for a time in basketball.

They are both very talented and if healthy can help the Gophers.

Top Bottom