Station 19 - Grave Service/Memorial

freshtrout

Reaction score
This morning there was a service for Station 19 (Fast Eddie Fluegel) at St Mary's Cemetery in Alexandria. A group of 30 or so friends and family attended. A number of friends said kind words, including the fact that he had many Gopherhole friends and thousands of posts on GH. Tomorrow at the Alexandria Golf Club (where Fast Eddie managed the bar/restaurant) there will be a gathering from 3-5pm... Attendance is open - so if any of you are in the area and can show - that would be great. Many pictures and stories will be shared. A true Gopher fan until the day he died.

SKI-U-MAH 19!

Salute!
f2978e178a3b4b9e6653331db0765596.jpg

Thank you for posting this. It humanizes a long time poster. I am sorry for all who miss him.

On a lighter side, it is his awesome that his nickname was "Fast Eddie". I wish he had taken that as his user name. "Fast Eddie Gopher" would have been an awesome name.

Thanks for posting this freshtrout, I wish I could be there. I hope tomorrow is filled with laughter and sharing of fun stories of your Fast Eddie and our Station19.

Go Fast Eddie/Station19!!

+19. He will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could make it. Sounds like he was a great guy.

Thanks for posting this freshtrout, I wish I could be there. I hope tomorrow is filled with laughter and sharing of fun stories of your Fast Eddie and our Station19.

Go Fast Eddie/Station19!!

+19

Top Bottom