Calvin Swenson named “Nekton of the Week”

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Will be interesting to see how these guys who win the weekly awards translate to the football field.

My wife said I won ''nekton of the week"!!

74d.jpg

That's encouraging, considering how thin the depth is at DB.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Swenson looked very good in Spring game. Leading tackler. Got some game experience last year. Sawvel, a good db judge, was a fan. HandyHolly and Beck both gone, Sapp has injury history, so opportunity at safety. Swenson one of top candidates to be awarded a scholarship.

Swenson looked very good in Spring game. Leading tackler. Got some game experience last year. Sawvel, a good db judge, was a fan. HandyHolly and Beck both gone, Sapp has injury history, so opportunity at safety. Swenson one of top candidates to be awarded a scholarship.

Swenson looked really natural out there. He was one of our better players during the spring game and I feel pretty comfortable with him out there.

Will be interesting to see how these guys who win the weekly awards translate to the football field.

Well last year's winners were:

Shenault
Poock
Rhoda
Brooks
Silver
Schoenfelder

May be a bit out of order

I think it might be a purely motivational thing.

Not that high performers can't, but I expect PJ is big on rewarding anyone who stands out.

i watched his tape again, dude has a motor. Hopefully another blake cashman type situation.

Swenson looked really natural out there. He was one of our better players during the spring game and I feel pretty comfortable with him out there.

Scholarship watch!

Top Bottom