Gopher loyalty program

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything yet? The details were released mid june last year. Im assuming they are doing it again this year.

I'm guessing same as last year, but yeah I haven't heard anything.

Whatever you do skip movie night.... few bathrooms and even less food = no fun.

I thought it was later. I was in first group and did not select until first week of August.

I thought it was later. I was in first group and did not select until first week of August.

It wasn't out, but there was a bit of fanfare earlier in the summer before you got to pick, and so far we haven't heard anything.

It's a good idea in concept, but I really didn't care for any of the options. I'd just as soon get a hat or a sweatshirt.

It's a good idea in concept, but I really didn't care for any of the options. I'd just as soon get a hat or a sweatshirt.

I miss the pins they handed out for homecoming, lots of people would wear their collection of pins.... there was buy in from the fans with that ... and it just sort of ended.

Honestly I think they just reshuffled and expanded some benefits that mostly they previously had but many people never saw them.

Before the program last year I got a survey about all the cool benefits I got at my status or whatever .... I'd never heard of those benefits until I got the survey and I didn't know they even existed. They never told me about them... Even better they asked me what I thought about benefits I didn't qualify for (gosh thanks).

I think unless you know someone in the department or shoveling in mass quantities of donations outside your ticket donation... you're on the outside looking in.

Top Bottom