Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

That is a tremendous jump. All the credit to this young man who has done so much to make himself better. These kids that do the work and just keep on improving give themselves so many wonderful opportunities.

Is it a situation where a kid gets hot for a few games? Can 2-3 games bump a player up 100 spots?

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride View Post
    Is it a situation where a kid gets hot for a few games? Can 2-3 games bump a player up 100 spots?
    One game made the Wolves pick Johnny Flynn over Steph Curry so anything can happen in sports... That said, I hope we get Walton!

Quote Originally Posted by abrams View Post
    Hurt, Nnaji, Terry, Wahl, Roddy, Jones x2, Sims, Reuvers, Davison, Thompson, John, Wright, etc say "hi" back.
    They do? I don't pretend to hear dead people, you've got some serious issues. Hopefully you can afford the help you need.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride View Post
    Who you do it against and notable improvements on mechanics plus the ability to see and play the court will do it.

Its all about knocking down shots and players can get hot for 2-3 games.

I'm guessing more of the offense went through him with Dawson Garcia sidelined. Kudos for stepping up and showing what he could do

In recent memory has anyone blown up like Walton?

Blown up after his ranking dipped into the 200’s it is amazing. Good for him.

I remember Sims went from unranked to top 50-60ish couple years back, course he hasn't had much of a career. Think Zeke went from a bench player on Pulley to top 40 recruit the next year with D1

Zeke Nnaji was ranked in the 200’s at one point before becoming top 50. JP Macura was a late bloomer, and I believe Jericho Sims was as well. I think Brad Davison went from mid-major prospect to 4 star over just a few months. Wanna say Daniel Oturu was on the low end of the top 100 when he committed to us.

Maybe you guys are right but he's a lowish end 3 star guy who is now getting blue blood offers. He will probably go from 3 star to high-end 4 star, crazy. I know the gophers offered early but he is exactly what we need, imagine him and Gabe on the court!

Maybe you guys are right but he's a lowish end 3 star guy who is now getting blue blood offers. He will probably go from 3 star to high-end 4 star, crazy. I know the gophers offered early but he is exactly what we need, imagine him and Gabe on the court!
    Players blow up all the time, but I can't think of any who have blown up in quite the same way as Walton. The way his offer list has changed in a matter of a few days this late in his high school career is pretty crazy.

i hope he sees it this way as well.