Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jovs View Post
    I must be missing something with Walton, good player but the five or six times I've seen him not a top 50 guy. Has he improved that much over the summer or is it potential.
    I think Ryan lists him as top 50 because that’s where he’s ranked on PrepHoops, another basketball recruiting site he works for. Rivals ranks him #85, 247 has him #128, and #96 in the composite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    I think Ryan lists him as top 50 because that’s where he’s ranked on PrepHoops, another basketball recruiting site he works for. Rivals ranks him #85, 247 has him #128, and #96 in the composite.
    Great shooters like Walton don't come around that often. Most any roster can fit a guy that can shoot like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Great shooters like Walton don't come around that often. Most any roster can fit a guy that can shoot like that.
    Yes, to me this recruiting class is likely superb if Walton is part of it!

Shooting and defense don't "flash" in a highlight video, but every team wants/needs both. If he's Gabe-like, anyone would be lucky to have him.

Would love to get this kid. The game is about making shots.

His list is just insane with how much it’s blown up

My hopes of landing him are dwindling

Quote Originally Posted by salzie View Post
    My hopes of landing him are dwindling
    Yeah his success this summer in AAU has given him almost unlimited options at this point and will be quite difficult to compete with for recruiting, fingers crossed!

Go Gophers!!

Link to KU article that WindyCity posted in 2020 recruiting thread.

KU in trouble....

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...235306247.html

Give them the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    Now that the news about Kerwin being a stud is WAY out of the bag, Iím sort of glad he is getting inundated with hot-shot coaches all at once. I hope their fancy talks all start to sound the same and their arrogance begins to stink like trash (that might have been a bit harsh, but oh well).

Iíve traveled to 48 states and over 25 countries and I still live in Minnesota for a reason: Itís a pretty darn nice place to live. The grass is NOT always greener, and family is WAY more important than strangers making lots of promises to you.

Címon Kerwin. Iíve heard you are your own man and you march to the beat of a different drummer. Pave the way and make your home state proud! Commit to our Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk