Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default All Things 2021 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread

Scholarship offers are already starting for the 2021 recruiting class. This thread will capture tweets, articles, video, analysis and more of Gophers 2021 recruiting.

Kendall Brown will certainly be a player to watch. He has his first offer:

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Scholarship offers are already starting for the 2021 recruiting class.

Any other offers ?

Kid has a Texas Tech offer.

GopherHole Q&A: 7-Foot Sophomore Chet Holmgren Talks Recruiting, Says Hometown Gophers Are "Definitely an Option."

https://main.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/980534

GopherHole Q&A: East Ridge Sophomore Kendall Brown on Home Town Gophers Offer: "It means everything."

https://main.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/985491

Go Gophers!!

Call me crazy but I have a good feeling that Chet Holmgren will come to the U!

Quote Originally Posted by tyecko View Post
    crazy

Go Gophers!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tyecko View Post

+1

Has anyone seen Treyton Thompson from Alexandria play? I have yet to see him play but heard he is someone to keep an eye on for this class, and is already starting to get interest from D1 programs including Minnesota and Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes View Post
    Has anyone seen Treyton Thompson from Alexandria play? I have yet to see him play but heard he is someone to keep an eye on for this class, and is already starting to get interest from D1 programs including Minnesota and Wisconsin
    I've talked to the Alexandria varsity HC a few times about Thompson. He started hearing from the Gophers before his sophomore year and we are very interested. He'll get a lot of big offers this spring and summer and his recruitment will definitely heat up.

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawkes View Post
    Has an offer from Texas Tech as well.