Streveler & Wolitarski playing a CFL Game now

The Simoni Lawrence/Streveler jaw show was entertaining. The TSN live mics>>NFL miced up. No bleeps boys and girls. Would never fly in the ultra uptight NFL.

Wth is a Tigercat. Seems redundant. Or is it like the Thundercats? I loved that show when I was a kid. They brought it back but the 1980s version was the best.

Wth is a Tigercat. Seems redundant. Or is it like the Thundercats? I loved that show when I was a kid. They brought it back but the 1980s version was the best.

It was a merger of the Tigers and the Wildcats “back in the day”.

Speaking of team names...Being a pious dust bowl town I doubt the school board had the foresight to think the Beaver OK Dusters might someday be synonymous with an a lightly used anatomical area or juvenile small town sportswriters unable tocontain themselves when the Bulldogs defeated the Dusters

They're the Tiger-Cats (with a hyphen). There were two teams in Hamilton prior to 1950. The Hamilton Tigers and the Hamilton Wildcats. They merged.

The CFL had the Saskatchewan Roughriders and Ottawa Rough Riders at the same time. Ottawa's new team is the REDBLACKS (yes, one word and capitalized).

Apparently Streveler isn’t much of a Justin Bieber fan. (Language)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BksRJsoHxBL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1856yzuak29jv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s pretty funny, although earmuffs necessary for the kiddos...they didn’t know they’d be on live mics? The TSN guys were laughing about it during halftime.

Like I said, the always-on TSN live mics aspect was infinitely more entertaining than the edited and redacted NFL mic’d up. Really brought the game into the living room. Could hear coaches, players, play calls, etc.

Blue Bomber night but CS will begin the night on the bench. The starting Bomber QB is back.

i think streveler ran in 2 touchdowns.

Streveler was used as the short yardage QB and scored on 2 short plunges at the goal line. Interestingly they let him stay on the field for a few plays after his first 1st down conversion (where he ran for 26 yards). Looks like the Bombers are going to try to get him some playing time. That said, Bombers O looked great with Nichols back although it could be that BC is just bad.

Top Bottom