Die-hard Wisconsin Fan

This photo comes from a series of "Extra Trashy Face Tattoos." I would have to agree.

On the other hand - if a Gopher fan was so committed and devoted to Gopher sports that he (or she) did something like this - there may be some skepticism, but I suspect there would also be some support.

I'll say this as simply as I can. Badger fans care more about "their" team than Gopher fans. Period. End of sentence.

Now, a lot of that may have to do with recent success. But the fact remains - Badgers fill their stadium. Their students pile in, jump up and down, etc.

Gophers don't fill their stadium. Their students don't show up if the games are too 'early' for their taste.

I can't say what might happen in the future. But at this point in time, the Badgers program is better than the Gophers program. You don't have to like it - but you do have to acknowledge it.

On the other hand - if a Gopher fan was so committed and devoted to Gopher sports that he (or she) did something like this - there may be some skepticism, but I suspect there would also be some support.

I'll say this as simply as I can. Badger fans care more about "their" team than Gopher fans. Period. End of sentence.

Now, a lot of that may have to do with recent success. But the fact remains - Badgers fill their stadium. Their students pile in, jump up and down, etc.

Gophers don't fill their stadium. Their students don't show up if the games are too 'early' for their taste.

I can't say what might happen in the future. But at this point in time, the Badgers program is better than the Gophers program. You don't have to like it - but you do have to acknowledge it.

Not just the team. The school. And it's the entire state. Their pride in their University, warts and all, is very strong. It's just not very Scandinavian.

9071042704_08cbcdcc0a_z.jpg

I don't think people are making fun of him for being a passionate fan. It's how he is showing it with trashy prison tats which is what we would expect from trash.

The state is the twilight zone. There are odd people and a lot of odd and strange things happening there.

I've actually seen long-running complaints from Badger fans that the students always show up late.

I've actually seen long-running complaints from Badger fans that the students always show up late.

That's always been the case, but you an't deny that by the end of 1st Qtr, the section is full and a large amount of them stay after for the 5th Qtr.

That's always been the case, but you an't deny that by the end of 1st Qtr, the section is full and a large amount of them stay after for the 5th Qtr.

They must have to fuel up for the game, and take long whizzoner p#sser breaks. This necessitate arriving late and konking out after the game to get their cee legs.

Been there on a football game day and for hockey.
So you and hungan1 have never taken in a game at Camp Randall...

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom