Geno Crandall

Spot On! Go Michigan State!! - Go Gophers.....

What a great weekend! Duke losing takes the cake. Tre couldn’t get it done with with 2 or 3 of the top 5 players in the country makes me giggle a lot. I didn’t realize how bad Tre is he will be a nice 4 year player with elite players around him.

While I’m happy that the decisions of year’s prominent mn kids aren’t being rewarded with tyus-like fairytales, I’m certainly not cheering at their losses. Tre took that one hard, but basketball is better with his level of emotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great weekend! Duke losing takes the cake. Tre couldn’t get it done with with 2 or 3 of the top 5 players in the country makes me giggle a lot. I didn’t realize how bad Tre is he will be a nice 4 year player with elite players around him.

I am always amazed at the low level of understanding at what it takes to win in the tournament. Folks on this forum think all we have to do is get a couple good players on the team and we are on our way to the final four. You will notice North Carolina, Kentucky etc. all have elite players and they also are on their way home. This event is a grind, which makes it the top sporting event in the country. Tre is a good kid, if we had him here, the barn would be full every game. We saw a very good Izzo team at the top of its game. Best of seven could have been different.

I am always amazed at the low level of understanding at what it takes to win in the tournament. Folks on this forum think all we have to do is get a couple good players on the team and we are on our way to the final four. You will notice North Carolina, Kentucky etc. all have elite players and they also are on their way home. This event is a grind, which makes it the top sporting event in the country. Tre is a good kid, if we had him here, the barn would be full every game. We saw a very good Izzo team at the top of its game. Best of seven could have been different.

People aren't assuming that if we get a couple of more good players that we would easily win the NC. They are saying that if we got a few more player that we could compete for it. big difference.

Also, there has been so much talk about how greatly coached Duke was by coach K. I sure saw a lot of players standing around the 3 point arc with their hands up looking for a pass and not creating things. Reminded me of a lazy NBA team at those times.

Every coach knows that the tourney champ and final 4 teams get honored but they kinow that the slog of the conference shows how good you are.

Top Bottom