Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 946 to 957 of 957

Thread: Geno Crandall

  1. #946

    Default

    "Nihilists! **** me. I mean, say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos."

    JTG


  2. #947

    Default Geno Crandall

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Friggin' atheists!
    Thank God for atheists! (Sarcasm)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by alchemy2u; 09-19-2018 at 04:23 AM.

  3. #948

    Default

    So with a bunch of credits left to finish at UND and him wanting to be a grad transfer, does UND still have to cover his remaining undergrad classes under scholarship or how does that work?

  4. #949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by betterdeadthanred View Post
    So with a bunch of credits left to finish at UND and him wanting to be a grad transfer, does UND still have to cover his remaining undergrad classes under scholarship or how does that work?
    I would hope not, he chose to leave his scholarship so why would they need to pay for his “additional schooling”?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by betterdeadthanred View Post
    So with a bunch of credits left to finish at UND and him wanting to be a grad transfer, does UND still have to cover his remaining undergrad classes under scholarship or how does that work?
    That might be question "theczar" could answer.

  6. #951

    Default

    I would bet he is not under scholarship this current fall semester in Grand Forks. He probably was still, for the summer. So paying for this misstep out of pocket.

  7. #952
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Murray Warmath's basement
    Posts
    6,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Aren't classes that he has incompletes in already paid for?
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

  8. #953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    Aren't classes that he has incompletes in already paid for?
    You can't become a graduate transfer until you graduate, I would assume. So I thought the deal was, he didn't complete enough credits that he needed to complete this summer, and thus has to take more credits this fall.

    Perhaps maybe, he just transferred to Gonzaga and will get his undergrad degree there, with his school being paid for this fall by Gonzaga? But he isn't eligible to play until he is a graduate student. Again, this is only my intuition.

  9. #954
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    28,941
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Can he still be a Sioux? (I don't recognize and team name change.)
    Kingdom Warriors

  10. #955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Can he still be a Sioux? (I don't recognize and team name change.)
    Geno plans on graduating from und at the end of this month and reporting to zags in early oct....in time for fall grad school sem B... maybe working on an incomplete for summer class or some other way to get a degreee in sept.

  11. #956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Geno plans on graduating from und at the end of this month and reporting to zags in early oct....in time for fall grad school sem B... maybe working on an incomplete for summer class or some other way to get a degreee in sept.
    That was going to be my question, how on earth is that possible?? UND is on semesters, so if he's taking a fall semester class, he can't get credit for it until the end of the semester.

    Gotta be some loophole he's doing. Some self-directed/self-paced online course?? Or maybe, somehow, he gets to "re-take" an 8 week course from the summer, during Aug/Sept??

  12. #957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    That was going to be my question, how on earth is that possible?? UND is on semesters, so if he's taking a fall semester class, he can't get credit for it until the end of the semester.

    Gotta be some loophole he's doing. Some self-directed/self-paced online course?? Or maybe, somehow, he gets to "re-take" an 8 week course from the summer, during Aug/Sept??
    Probably all on-line with deadlines that are not directly tied to other terms. I'm not sure how many credits he needed, but any institution admitting him has to take a couple of looks at how it is possible to get so much work done in such a short period of time. I'm quite sure most educators would challenge the value of a pile of courses taken in such an abbreviated fashion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •