Geno Crandall

It took all of 20 seconds to look up that he had only one offer out of HS and didn’t choose UND over he Gophers.

Thanks for letting me know! Hey, i have seen you on the football board. Sure, you had to make some snarky comment but lets over look your odd desire to appear superior...on an anonymous message board. Stay cool football/basketball lover!

Thanks for letting me know! Hey, i have seen you on the football board. Sure, you had to make some snarky comment but lets over look your odd desire to appear superior...on an anonymous message board. Stay cool football/basketball lover!

Ahh, you must be new here.

60 pages on a guy who was not good enough to be a Gopher.

Pretty sure there's a lot more than that. This is a relatively new thread. The other one (or ones) go back several years, started around Geno's RS soph year at UND.

Not superior at all. Google and 247 sports have been around for a long time.

Last week Crandall on Gonzaga roster...this week not on the roster...maybe did the u a favor by double crossing Pitino

Last week Crandall on Gonzaga roster...this week not on the roster...maybe did the u a favor by double crossing Pitino

He's still tweeting Zags stuff in the last 24 hours.

You have to lay in the bed you have made. Maybe his dad will have second thoughts about meddling in his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs the degree to be eligible to grad transfer. Without the degree, I don’t think he could play anywhere but UND.

I think it’s a little dig at Matz Stockman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dig Stockman. He is going to be big for this team!

He needs the degree to be eligible to grad transfer. Without the degree, I don’t think he could play anywhere but UND.

Wasn’t there a lot of questions about how he could get so many summer credits while living in the TC and playing B.B. all the time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

classes have already started at gonzaga with Sept 5 as the last day to add classes. looks like the zags are still hoping he's on the team for the upcoming season. any idea when the latest a grad student could enroll? past the last day to add classes?

per The Spokesman Review: North Dakota transfer Geno Crandall not enrolled at Gonzaga

Fall semester classes started Tuesday at Gonzaga without Geno Crandall, a transfer from North Dakota who was expected to solidify the Zags’ backcourt.

Crandall isn’t enrolled at Gonzaga, according to the school’s Office of the Registrar.

Crandall said in July when he picked Gonzaga over Minnesota and Xavier that he needed to complete a couple of summer classes to finish his degree, which would have made him eligible immediately as a graduate transfer for his senior season. He indicated that he had hoped to arrive on campus in August.

“Geno is continuing to work on his NCAA transfer requirements and we are excited for him to become a Zag,” Gonzaga sports information director Barrett Henderson said. He declined further comment.

In the past, Gonzaga has had several international players miss a week or more of classes while competing for their home countries in tournaments overseas. Crandall’s situation is a bit different in that he would be entering GU as a graduate student.

Crandall had been listed on the roster on Gonzaga’s men’s basketball website, but his name wasn’t on the roster Wednesday.

Crandall and Gonzaga head coach Mark Few didn’t return phone messages.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/aug/29/north-dakota-transfer-geno-crandall-not-enrolled-a/

Go Gophers!!

Wild guess: he will join a team for the winter semester (or whatever the equivalent is in quarter systems), which still gives plenty of basketball to play ... basically you just miss the non-conference.

Wild, wild, (fantasy) guess: perhaps this time spent finishing credits in Grand Forks will give him pause of he made the right decision to go to Spokane ......... as far as I know, it's just a handshake type of commitment. Nothing signed on paper that forced him to enroll there in the winter???

If he would have committed to MN and this happened, this thread would be really fun to read....just saying

spent too much time ballin and not enough time booking this summer....Karma baby karma

spent too much time ballin and not enough time booking this summer....Karma baby karma

That crossed my mind when I saw him at the Pro-Am for 4 hours that first day (knowing he had a mountain of credits to complete)... shouldn't you at least have a book or some notes to read with ya?

classes have already started at gonzaga with Sept 5 as the last day to add classes. looks like the zags are still hoping he's on the team for the upcoming season. any idea when the latest a grad student could enroll? past the last day to add classes?

Session B of Grad School starts October 23 at Gonzaga.

Like I was saying though, I'm sure he can just enroll starting the Spring semester or winter quarter (or whatever they call it), in Jan, as a worst case.

Or maybe he walks on to the team Spring semester and then we make a run to the sweet 16 this fall?

He is still not on the Zags roster. Maybe the NCAA is scrutinizing how he could have filled in so many credits, so quickly, while living over 200 mile away from campus. You have to believe that the NCAA is keyed into making sure these early graduations are real.

He is still not on the Zags roster. Maybe the NCAA is scrutinizing how he could have filled in so many credits, so quickly, while living over 200 mile away from campus. You have to believe that the NCAA is keyed into making sure these early graduations are real.

No, I dont.

Top Bottom