Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I have to call BS on this.

You state that immoral laws that violate rules should not exist. Yet you believe Lincoln should not have ended slavery?

You don’t consider slave ownership an immoral law that violated all kinds of rights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Uh oh. Get ready for a massive pretzel.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Uh oh. Get ready for a massive pretzel.
    I hope he doesn’t hurt himself.

Define rights?

Life, liberty, property.

I have to call BS on this.

You state that immoral laws that violate rules should not exist. Yet you believe Lincoln should not have ended slavery?

You don’t consider slave ownership an immoral law that violated all kinds of rights?

violate rules? No, not what I said.

Well, we are not a dictatorship where the president can just change laws to whatever he likes. But within the law, absolutely, Lincoln and the US as a whole should have ended slavery, they were right to do so. And the confederacy had the right to secede from the union.

Slavery is the most immoral law, it violates human beings most basic rights, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    You’re too predictable. Any time you get your ass handed to you, you feel the need to take these lame pot shots in other threads to try to regain some pride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Post #375 from this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by victim2
    Listen you dip$hit, I only argued that states have a right to secede. It's your dumbass that argued 10 different ways about whether anyone wanted to, was it serious, was it just right wing extremists, and each time you were horribly embarrassingly wrong. Do you have any pride or shame? Just shut up. You have no idea what you're even arguing, you're just a fish flailing in a boat trying not to get caught. Give up.
    Who's the dip$hit now? Well....it was always you with your nonsensical take on almost everything. We're really lucky that the country only has a few of you nutcases.

Blog Entries

Well, we are not a dictatorship where the president can just change laws to whatever he likes. But within the law, absolutely, Lincoln and the US as a whole should have ended slavery, they were right to do so. And the confederacy had the right to secede from the union.

Slavery is the most immoral law, it violates human beings most basic rights, of course.
    So why is Lincoln our worst President then?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    So why is Lincoln our worst President then?
    I guess you didn't understand what I posted.

Default GOP continues in its efforts of vote restriction.

Good to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk