James Gordon IV Commits to Gophers

gophersfan

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If that guy in the green shirt is his Dad he looks less than excited about the decision. Mom looks stoked though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats to James Gordon IV!

Thank goodness for early official visits for the athletes and families to appreciate the nice weather that MN has. Once they get used to the changes in the seasons, they'd probably consider living here all year round like some of the former Gophers from Florida and elsewhere.

I agree the early official visits will help schools like Minnesota.

I'm not sure that my pulse is racing with these two latest commits, although I freely admit that my only knowledge comes from ratings and offers which, to be blunt, aren't the beefiest.

If that guy in the green shirt is his Dad he looks less than excited about the decision. Mom looks stoked though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If green-shirt Guy is anything like me he’s probably tired of standing there for a group photo while one person snaps 6 different pics on 6 different iPhones.

He reminds me a bit of Julian Huff. You need these sideline to sideline LB's in today's college football. Welcome aboard!

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/5409465/5a0760ff5ca91f11c4b19c19' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not sure that my pulse is racing with these two latest commits, although I freely admit that my only knowledge comes from ratings and offers which, to be blunt, aren't the beefiest.

It’s also still very early in the ratings department. Many of these recruits will be re-evaluated/re-rated 2-3 times before signing day.

OK...I really need to see the bat symbol for this one...it's too fitting

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If he's not the next LT he is at least the next Dick Butkus.

I know you said the latest two but looking at the 4 commits we just got. Offers really aren't bad, quite a few P5. Still lots of time to pick up additional offers, depending if they shut down recruiting or not.

Donald Willis - Boston College, Illinois, Iowa State, Purdue, Rutgers, West Virginia

James Gordon - Iowa State, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, Purdue

Deangelo Griffin - Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Arkansas, Indiana, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wake Forest

TJ Robinson - Iowa State, Louisville, Rutgers, national champion UCF.

How short is Fleck? Kid’s listed at 5’11” and Fleck’s a good 4 inches shorter.

I know you said the latest two but looking at the 4 commits we just got. Offers really aren't bad, quite a few P5. Still lots of time to pick up additional offers, depending if they shut down recruiting or not.

Donald Willis - Boston College, Illinois, Iowa State, Purdue, Rutgers, West Virginia

Deangelo Griffin - Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Arkansas, Indiana, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wake Forest

It's a whirlwind of commits. I didn't even know about the Griffin commitment when I posted that. One correction, though. I think Robinson was committed to USF, not UCF.

The offer lists are pretty nice to me, especially for this early. I mean they all have offers from teams that were better than we were last year. These are generally better lists then we traditionally have seen from gopher commits.

It's a whirlwind of commits. I didn't even know about the Griffin commitment when I posted that. One correction, though. I think Robinson was committed to USF, not UCF.

Either way, they are both National Champions in their hearts.

Top Bottom