Adam Beck Transfering to Texas Tech

They did and I don't want to take too much away... but I thought everyone looked rusty in that game.

Yeah, that was one of 3-4 close ones in 2015/16 that would have changed the perception of Gophs if they would have pulled out the W.

Yeah, that was one of 3-4 close ones in 2015/16 that would have changed the perception of Gophs if they would have pulled out the W.

Yeah .... rather it was kinda a horrible season ..... :(

kent st

To follow-up, it's not really about comparing the two staffs.

To be honest, it seems like with many posters, including yourself on certain occasions, everything is about comparing the two staffs.

Bash me if you will, but that is my observation.

I think that's true for every team, every season.

I don't remember saying but best of luck of to Adam, hopefully he finds what he needs.

To be honest, it seems like with many posters, including yourself on certain occasions, everything is about comparing the two staffs.

Bash me if you will, but that is my observation.

And I thought it was about how Fleck is either the worst coach or best coach, worst recruiter or best recruiter, or best promoter or only a self-promoter. I wish I knew, but unfortunately I have to wait to find out. Strange concept.

Top Bottom