QB Jacob Clark commits to Gophers!!

Wrong. Having 8 scholarship quarterbacks would be way too many. No team does this.

It’ll be nterestung to see how many PJ takes in 2020. I’d have to think if no one transfers we only would take one.

I think I can live with who ever PJ chooses to play QB. One thing in comparing Zack and Tanner...Zack was hurt most of his time and the offensive line was inferior during his time.
The good news is, if Clark wins the job he must be better than two other pretty capable candidates....which means we should have a very nice season.

And, both have been subject to revisionist history. It’s fine, I’m happier with Morgan going forward than either.

Hahahahaha, both Croft and Leidner were crap. It essentially Killed the Kill coaching staff as a crew. In the end Kill didn’t have what it takes to recruit 22 BT quality starters. Glad he’s gone cuz his ability to grade BT qbs was garbage.

Wrong. Having 8 scholarship quarterbacks would be way too many. No team does this.

Yeah 2 a year is way too many. I wish we had not offered the Eden Prairie qb personally. I'd assume we only sign one or even none next year.

Yeah 2 a year is way too many. I wish we had not offered the Eden Prairie qb personally. I'd assume we only sign one or even none next year.
You can turn QBs into other positions. Could Kramer play safety or lb or TE?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Wrong. A lot teams do it. They also lose a couple along the way or they switch positions. You never know.

Wrong. A lot teams do it. They also lose a couple along the way or they switch positions. You never know.

Wrong again. If they switch positions they aren’t a QB. And no team, possibly ever, has had 8 scholarship QBs on their roster at a time. Next year we’ll have 4 and people are already speculating who will transfer.

You can turn QBs into other positions. Could Kramer play safety or lb or TE?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk
Don't you think five to six is optimal? Take one, QB a year unless you have a legit high four star, then maybe you can skip a recruiting class and use that scholie elsewhere like for an extra OL.

I'd like give you the benefit here, but the Gophers have had 12 rostered QBs in the last 5 years. That's more than 2 a year.

I never said scholarshiped.

You need 4 on the roster at all times.

Competition is good. Backups are a necessity. Facts suck.

Don't you think five to six is optimal? Take one, QB a year unless you have a legit high four star, then maybe you can skip a recruiting class and use that scholie elsewhere like for an extra OL.

Always, always recruit a QB EVERY YEAR. Any decent HC would tell you that.

I'd like give you the benefit here, but the Gophers have had 12 rostered QBs in the last 5 years. That's more than 2 a year.

You did say "sign" there is an implication there.

Except that you said 2 per year. Facts suck.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom