Reusse writes column about GopherHole reaction to VV; SON, Halsey Hall, House mention

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/zac5EvG19YCVa" width="480" height="349" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/cheezburger-animation-the-simpsons-homer-simpson-zac5EvG19YCVa">via GIPHY</a></p>

They barely even have internet in Iowa, so you're forgiven. :)

I just used a Bing search, and I discovered that Neil MacLaurin is an English cricketer who is 52 years old. No wonder the Gopher coaches told him to take his talents elsewhere.

I sure hope that after Pat retires, he gets a Gopherhole moniker under his own name (GopherLady, I hope you have it reserved for him) and spends his retirement years stirring the pot.

That would be entertaining.
Yes! Especially as this thread has turned a GH in-fight about... GopherHole and its reflection of Minnesota's passive-aggressive character.

Reusse would have an easy time with pot-stirring. All he would have to do is essentially pick top GHers and effectively say "why don't you two fight."

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I could picture SON and Ruesse grousing together over a beer or cocktail... if Pat had not given it up already...

Imagine the irony in that one of the Twin Cities “Big Time” sports writers reads our message board more often than we read his column!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Especially as this thread has turned a GH in-fight about... GopherHole and its reflection of Minnesota's passive-aggressive character.

Reusse would have an easy time with pot-stirring. All he would have to do is essentially pick top GHers and effectively say "why don't you two fight."

Yeah. It’s real tough to stir the pot here.

I could picture SON and Ruesse grousing together over a beer or cocktail... if Pat had not given it up already...
There's always root beer and Shirley Temple cocktails.

One of the Gopher insiders should start taking cheap shots at small town baseball and see how long it takes Pat to respond

One of the Gopher insiders should start taking cheap shots at small town baseball and see how long it takes Pat to respond

Sat a few rows behind PR at a Gopher Baseball game a couple of weeks ago. He spent more time watching the co-eds walking up and down the isle than he did the game. Based on this observation, I proudly present Patrick Reusse with the "Owl of the Year" award.

Sat a few rows behind PR at a Gopher Baseball game a couple of weeks ago. He spent more time watching the co-eds walking up and down the isle than he did the game. Based on this observation, I proudly present Patrick Reusse with the "Owl of the Year" award.

Heather's read on this guy was spot on. He's awful.

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Top Bottom