Viramontes transferring

We can give it a try if you'd really like.

The key is that you want to sort of be ironically mocking a point I was making. If your attempt to do so misses the entire point, you failed (see your post).

For instance, if I was saying "Annexstad stinks, he's only a walk-on" or anything like that, you would have correctly used sarcasm.

So, let's say I would have responded to your post by saying "that's a great use of sarcasm!" Now, that would have been a proper use of sarcasm. I would have been mocking your point (that you were being sarcastic), by calling it great, when it clearly was not.

The key is that it sort of has to be tethered to an actual point/argument, that's where the irony is created.

Thanks for your wisdom, Oh Great One..(obvious sarcasm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viramontes commits to UNLV where he will play linebacker.

Something tells me this thread will outlast oops...wrong forum

Vic had some impressive visits down the stretch.. surprised UNLV is the landing spot.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Vic had some impressive visits down the stretch.. surprised UNLV is the landing spot.

I wonder if this is about opportunity to play a lot right away? Maybe UNLV is really thin at OLB. He had offers from TCU, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Missouri, Boise St, Baylor and others.

Top Bottom