Mike Leach tweet from yesterday

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I'm sorry, but that's some of the funniest sh!t I've ever seen...I've got tears in my eyes right now. I like Mike Leach.

HAHAHAHA! Love that video and I love Mike Leach. I was anti Leach when he was at Texas Tech......as it sounds like he did some pretty despicable stuff......but time can heal.....and he seems to have put that behavior in the past. Love his demeanor and he's legitimately funny. His press conferences are gold. I love Kill and Fleck. But I would have been extremely happy with Leach as head coach here.

Oh....and Rex Ryan always rubbed me the wrong way....but I've definitely came around on him. He's great on NFL Sunday Countdown. So is Randy Moss. I was always a FOX NFL Sunday guy up until Moss joined the ESPN crew. With Ryan added to the crew.....it's hands down the best pregame show. The NFL Today on CBS has always been an afterthought. Although, Nate Burleson was a good addition. And despite my hate for the Cowboys.....I've always liked Tony Romo.

Holy tangent!

Am I getting him confused with someone else?

He (didn't) do the (made-up) things that Craig James and his son pretended that he did. The rest of it was funny, harmless, and typical of high-level coaches - stuff like the "fat little girlfriends" rant.

Good to know. Then the only thing I can hate him for is the 2006 Insight Bowl.

Am I getting him confused with someone else?

Leach was accused of being involved with one incident with one player whose dad worked for ESPN and made a big deal out of it as and didn't like how much playing time his son was getting. The story the player's family told changed over time too, I'm kinda skeptical as to how much Leach was involved or what even happened.

That was it.

Mike Leach is awesome.

That monkey is even more awesome.

If we're doing Mike Moments:

LEACH-F-U.gif

Are we suggesting people have a motive to fib sometimes?

In today's political climate you often get a 2 for 1 deal when you pick up the pitchfork and/or torch. It's easier (no real reading/research involved), and you get the opportunity to virtue signal (for some reason people believe other actually care).

There is no such thing as the truth anymore, only which side of the story brings a person or group the most personal gain.

There is no such thing as the truth anymore, only which side of the story brings a person or group the most personal gain.

That explains a lot of your comments. The truth is the truth, even if you don’t want to believe it. And it doesn’t matter who you are or where you hear it. In today’s world you need to do your own research and discount the fictional sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to be a killjoy, but I've never grasped the amusement value of watching people get hurt, or even just frightened. When I saw the monkey knock that old woman sprawling, I didn't feel entertained at all.

I hate to be a killjoy, but I've never grasped the amusement value of watching people get hurt, or even just frightened. When I saw the monkey knock that old woman sprawling, I didn't feel entertained at all.

That last one was kinda terrible.

The others less so.

I hear you. As one who too doesn't like to see people get hurt. You couldn't help but look at this video a little differently. It was a series of incidents of which a couple were pretty funny particularly the guy who was mocking the monkey. Yes I'm sure the last lady took a beating when she fell, but by that time you saw several mishaps and you couldn't help but chuckle. I do hope she came out ok. One of those, oh boy moments at the time, then you laugh later after you find out everything worked out.

Haven't we all laughed later after something happens and everything worked out in the end?

Hmmm...a monkey abusing people is hilarious? You know, Roseanne got canned for a similar joke. [emoji33][emoji41][emoji56]

Nature can be cruel.

Top Bottom