Gopher Lady on Reusse's Radio Show around 4:15 Today

Iceland12

Reaction score
Reusse@1500ESPN_Reusse:

Nothing but greatness today on da Ride: Joe Micheletti, Tim Kurkjian and the Great @NadineBabu. She will explain Twitter-mess and apologize for sins of Gopher Hole posters (OK, maybe not that part).

Reusse@1500ESPN_Reusse:

Nothing but greatness today on da Ride: Joe Micheletti, Tim Kurkjian and the Great @NadineBabu. She will explain Twitter-mess and apologize for sins of Gopher Hole posters (OK, maybe not that part).

I was not impressed.

Yes it is worth a listen. Reusse actually admits that Fleck will win here and that his Twitter spat with Ms. Fleck was good for business. Not unexpexted, but fun to hear that come out of his mouth.

I was. Worth a listen on the website.

+1. Nadine was great as usual. I love that she took Pat to task a bit, especially with the Heather Fleck tweet.

I commend gopher lady on her restraint. I'm not sure I could have stopped myself from slapping or punching Pat at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starts at about 17 minutes. http://www.1500espn.com/shows/the-ride-with-reusse/

When are we going to get the Reusse/PJ Fleck interview? Would this be a pay per view, tables match affair? I think Reusse has some respect for PJ but like many he wishes he’d tone it down a bit (which is pretty rich considering the source).

No need to listen to it. It was a waste of time. Here are the key takeaways:

1) It wasn't really an interview, but more of an Infomercial for Babu Social Networks
2) Reusse grudgingly admitted that Fleck "will win some games" but that he hates Fleck because he is too old/stupid to understand all of Fleck's acronyms / Fleckisms
3) Reusse tried to take the high road, but then, like a child, stated that Heather Fleck "started it" (referencing her tweet which was A REPLY TO HIS TWEET!)
4) This was the first time I have ever heard Reusse speak. He talks like a really, really old geezer. I don't understand why anyone under the age of 80 would ever listen to him.
5) Reusse and Nadine acknowledged that they were good friends. I guess it should come as no surprise that the Gopher's biggest troll is good friends with the queen of Gophertroll...

1) It wasn't really an interview, but more of an Infomercial for Babu Social Networks
2) Reusse grudgingly admitted that Fleck "will win some games" but that he hates Fleck because he is too old/stupid to understand all of Fleck's acronyms / Fleckisms
3) Reusse tried to take the high road, but then, like a child, stated that Heather Fleck "started it" (referencing her tweet which was A REPLY TO HIS TWEET!)
4) This was the first time I have ever heard Reusse speak. He talks like a really, really old geezer. I don't understand why anyone under the age of 80 would ever listen to him.
5) Reusse and Nadine acknowledged that they were good friends. I guess it should come as no surprise that the Gopher's biggest troll is good friends with the queen of Gophertroll...

Kind of sounds like you have a problem with gopherlady and think she is a troll by your last comment. Not sure why you would think that as I've never heard or seen her do anything like that or anything similar to Ruesse or soupcan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's put it this way. It was a usual sports interview in this town where the so-called expert talks nothing about the team they are an expert on.

What else is new in this schit market for sports talk.

It had nothing to do with gopher football.......so why not?

Disappointed that Reusse admits that Fleck will win a few games. He is clearly part of the problem where he wants the Gophers to fail continually.

I've met him a few years back at the Minnesota Zoo. He does have that by golly small town geezer yawl or whatever you call it.

He is a cantankerous geezer who enjoys riling up people's sensibilities. That's his angle on things. His negativity sells rags and clicks. I didn't like him then with his cocky demeanor. Deep down, I think he is a good guy.

So, why would you read or post on “Gophertroll?”

Top Bottom