Annual Gopher Football Picture Countdown to Season Opener Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 - Ron Johnson and Bryan Cupito
BSmPqjiCUAAXWJQ.jpg

Byan's best game imho. Showed how tough he was and made some great throws.

Last edited:

3 days!

Chris Autman-Bell

bell.png

Jerry Gibson

5446fb82a667f.image.jpg

Ron Johnson

mt5p9i.jpg

Derrick Wells

EP-301019933.jpg&updated=201501011707&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

Bryan Cupito

1431778.jpg

This doesn't have anything much to do with #1... But I love hearing the numerous radio highlights from Ray. Best football memory for me during those difficult years under Wacker was the upset win that year vs Wisconsin.
And video of the team on a roller coaster?! Yep the MOA was new back then.

This doesn't have anything much to do with #1... But I love hearing the numerous radio highlights from Ray. Best football memory for me during those difficult years under Wacker was the upset win that year vs Wisconsin.
And video of the team on a roller coaster?! Yep the MOA was new back then.

I miss Wacker. Say what you want about him, but he did his best with what he had and didn't make excuses or try to lower expectations. Two Axes is something.

Thank you gophermartin and GWG for the pictorial countdown. Nothing gets me pumped up more for Golden Gopher football.

Thank you gophermartin and GWG for the pictorial countdown. Nothing gets me pumped up more for Golden Gopher football.

GWG gets credit for doing this during the months of June and July when the excitement level is lower. Hats off to thee!

Go get em boys!! Show progress this year with a bowl...and all will be well in Gopherland.

Top Bottom