Seat parking adjustments

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
Got the email today. Some changes this year. Gives me an exact day and time I can call also a link to click to see what individual seats are available. Still you have to call in. Cannot make changes online but at least we can now view what is available before we call.

From the email:

Thank you for renewing your Gopher Football Season Tickets! We see that you are interested in upgrading your football seats or parking pass for the upcoming season. The football season ticket holder upgrade process will kick off soon and run through June 12th.

Starting at your assigned selection date & time, you will be eligible to upgrade your seats or parking pass. To move your seats or parking pass, please contact our office after your selection date & time by calling 612/624-8080 (option 1).

All seat & parking upgrades must be made by 5:00pm, Wednesday, June 13th. The Gopher Fan Relations Office is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday with the exception of Monday, May 28th, on which we will be closed for Memorial Day.

New this year, you are able to view the available season ticket locations online. However, all selections must be made by calling into the Gopher Fan Relations Office. To view the available season ticket locations, please click HERE. Please keep in mind that you will be required to wait until your selection date and time to move your seats or parking pass.

I got the email, I guess I'll look at it online, that is a nice (about time) change.

For those of you whose names are still coming up in the process - be forewarned that the upgrade map isn't accurate (shocking, I know). I contemplated not even making the call because there were no available seats represented that met my upgrade parameters, but something that perfectly met my criteria was available and I was able to move 5 rows ahead in the same section for the same price.

The map is accurate. Almost realtime. I used it to pick my seats and while I was still on the phone I watched them disappear. You just have to refresh it.

The map is accurate. Almost realtime. I used it to pick my seats and while I was still on the phone I watched them disappear. You just have to refresh it.

Nah. They cited several available seating options to me, none of which showed as available on the map. And I refreshed frequently.

Top Bottom