Gopher Softball 2019

Lineout double play to end inning, Mich had bases loaded 0-0 through 4

Groundout to third. 0-0 you've gotta go for a squeeze play especially when you aren't very good

Groundout to third. 0-0 you've gotta go for a squeeze play especially when you aren't very good

I like the way the Michigan pitcher hops in the air when she thinks she threw a strike and they don't give it to her :)

ISU knocked off Texas. Wow. Roseville's own Emma Hylen with the CG shutout in the circle for the Cyclones.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Nice machine-like quality about them thus far thru 2 1/2 innings. Let's keep it going Gophs:cool:

Allie has a huge gun and huge smile. I'm gonna miss her next year.

Last edited:

Needed to charge that harder and just make contact with the runner

We cannot catch a f break!
Pretty poor showing. Granted, Purdue got every bounce and good break you can get. But the ladies need to be way more focused than that if they want to do anything in the postseason.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Easy as pie, just like that Gophers win...lol

See you tomorrow way to go Gophs :clap:

Pretty poor showing. Granted, Purdue got every bounce and good break you can get. But the ladies need to be way more focused than that if they want to do anything in the postseason.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Yep, good thing they got the HRs. Second run was the type that shouldn't happen past like 14u.

GREAT day for the Gophers. We won and Texas lost TWICE (HUGE thank you to Emma Hylen!!). We might just get a top 8 seed. Crazy!!

GREAT day for the Gophers. We won and Texas lost TWICE (HUGE thank you to Emma Hylen!!). We might just get a top 8 seed. Crazy!!

Sure would be nice to edge out Florida for the 8th and get a chance for a grudge game in supers

4-3 final. Purdue left bases loaded. Had 2 hip and a walk and a infield single. Sure made it interesting. McKenna 0-3 and really looks banged up

Could not watch the game. What happened on that second run?
Runners were second and third two outs, slow roller to Arneson and runner beat the throw, Hope looked over to ump waiting for a call oblivious that R2 just kept running and scored easily

3 West teams in the final 4 as predicted. It took extra innings to keep it from all 4 teams being West teams. Time for the Big Ten to offically go to East and West divisions.

A huge win today in a game where they kind of looked like they were in cruise control. I think they will be pumped and ready against NU. As some of you know, I am not a Jamie Trachsel fan, but I think she will have them ready for NU tomorrow. Dang Arneson came through tonight. I know some of you hate to talk about what ifs but this team with Lindaman and Jensen would be REALLY good.

This team IS REALLY GOOD. They would be better with a healthy Ellie. That other person you mentioned, well she ain’t coming back.

Well I think we will host a regional no matter what. Win this tourney and there is a chance to be top 8 and host a super. I am really looking forward to a good pitchers dual today. Need to go fishing at some point.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

A huge win today in a game where they kind of looked like they were in cruise control. I think they will be pumped and ready against NU. As some of you know, I am not a Jamie Trachsel fan, but I think she will have them ready for NU tomorrow. Dang Arneson came through tonight. I know some of you hate to talk about what ifs but this team with Lindaman and Jensen would be REALLY good.

I'm actually pretty darn pleased with how things have turned out. The team has won 40 games for the sixth straight season (despite facing the toughest non-conference schedule in the country), has just one loss to a team outside the RPI top 50 and sits in a really nice position to host their first regional since 2014.

It's too bad Ellee got banged up. Would have loved to have her bat and speed in the lineup all year long as she would have helped both in the field and at the plate. But, it is what it is.

As for Lindaman, I don't care what she or her team are doing. She made her choice and she's completely irrelevant to what this team and staff are doing. She's in the past and should be kept there.

Just a reminder of today's revised schedule: Gophers play at 10:30 a.m., following the 8 a.m. Michigan-Wisconsin game.

I'm actually pretty darn pleased with how things have turned out. The team has won 40 games for the sixth straight season (despite facing the toughest non-conference schedule in the country), has just one loss to a team outside the RPI top 50 and sits in a really nice position to host their first regional since 2014.

It's too bad Ellee got banged up. Would have loved to have her bat and speed in the lineup all year long as she would have helped both in the field and at the plate. But, it is what it is.

As for Lindaman, I don't care what she or her team are doing. She made her choice and she's completely irrelevant to what this team and staff are doing. She's in the past and should be kept there.

I gotta say, I am with you on this one.

Stinkin Badgers not putting up a fight against MI and might get run ruled. I was hoping they would wear out Beaubien.

Side note: the PC internet version of this forum isn't working well me this morning. Weird.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom