Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1462

Quote Originally Posted by 1UofACat View Post
    Sweet!

3 runs so far in the first!
    Nat Den took advantage of another chance.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

well, the Lady Gophers are rolling now... keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by rowdaboat View Post
    Parking is an absolute disaster with graduations too
    Yep. Barely made first pitch. It was worth it though.

Quote Originally Posted by rowdaboat View Post
    Parking is an absolute disaster with graduations too
    Not sure what they can ever do about it in the long run besides tearing down a bunch of homes for parking at some point that would clearly require some funds. I agree it is tough situation to say the least.

Feels really good to knock off an SEC team. And get a shot at another one.

Beautiful day to be at the ballpark. Perfect weather in the sun.

Amber was lights out. Several pundits opined that Georgia, with their potent offense, would put up bunches of run of the Gophs. Not. A neighbor girl, who is now a D1 pitcher, last week informed me that DiCarlo was the best hitter in NCAA softball (believe it) and would light up the Gophs...she was 0-7 vs Fiser. Nuff said on that.

The Gophies and Goph fans are so lucky to have the top of this batting order with the rock star warrior in Partain getting on base, Houlihan to do whatever the situation requires, then two uber talented power hitters in Brandner and DenHartog that come through in the clutch in nationally big moments.

Carlie Brandt catching the deep fly and throwing out the runner stealing 3rd early in the game set the tone defensively. That's one of those potentially crushing moments for a team that's playing from behind.

Not sure if Lindner getting in the hot-box between 2nd and 3rd and allowing Kemetmueller to score was intentional or just quick thinking. That hurt Georgia too.

Can't wait for the LSU series!
    Last edited by Panthadad2; 05-20-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1UofACat View Post
    well, the Lady Gophers are rolling now... keep it up!
    Congrats to Arizona as well, my second favorite D1 team. Jessie Harper was about as hot as a hitter can get. Good luck vs Ole Miss, a sneaky tough team.

Michigan is the one choking today. James Madison is about to beat them twice and go to the supers. Congrats to JMU
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Default Gopher Softball 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Panthadad2 View Post
    Congrats to Arizona as well, my second favorite D1 team. Jessie Harper was about as hot as a hitter can get. Good luck vs Ole Miss, a sneaky tough team.
    I am also a U of A fan. While I couldnít make it to the games here, my nephew was at the Cats games, and will probably be at the Supers (at least that was the plan as if Motherís Day).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on twitter: @skiumahgopher

Quote Originally Posted by Sparlimb View Post
    Michigan is the one choking today. James Madison is about to beat them twice and go to the supers. Congrats to JMU
    Michigan loses 3-0 and 2-1. Tough way to end a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Michigan loses 3-0 and 2-1. Tough way to end a good season.
    Thank goodness we didn't go thru that today

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Not sure what they can ever do about it in the long run besides tearing down a bunch of homes for parking at some point that would clearly require some funds. I agree it is tough situation to say the least.
    Keep building up and convert one of the tailgate lots to a ramp. Bottlenecked on exits to 94 thought

Quote Originally Posted by Panthadad2 View Post
    Beautiful day to be at the ballpark. Perfect weather in the sun.

Not sure if Lindner getting in the hot-box between 2nd and 3rd and allowing Kemetmueller to score was intentional or just quick thinking. That hurt Georgia too.

Can't wait for the LSU series!
    Weather was perfect. Was it KK10 who scored or Arneson on that hotbox? Didn't look intentional to me. Great to see the ladies hit the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by ComoGopher View Post
    Weather was perfect. Was it KK10 who scored or Arneson on that hotbox? Didn't look intentional to me. Great to see the ladies hit the ball.
    My bad. Allie scored on the hotbox. KK10 scored the 2nd run via aggressive baserunning on Miller's single.