Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1462

Quote Originally Posted by GameDay View Post
    One of Georgia's top hitters Lacey Fincher looking like she's done for the series after getting her arm bent back while making a tag at 1st. Big blow for the Dawgs.
    Which is why winning today was so important. It's raining, cold and miserable. And things like that happen. That was just after she could have hurt herself the inning before sliding on the wet batters box circle...
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

As of now, the forecast for 3PM:
    41°
    N 17 mph
    and only a 40% chance of showers-which apparently for us qualifies as 'gorgeous'

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
    As of now, the forecast for 3PM:
    41°
    N 17 mph
    and only a 40% chance of showers-which apparently for us qualifies as 'gorgeous'
    Still need at least a half hour of good weather to finish Georgia Drake

Monday looked like it wasn't much rain last time I looked. I assume if not today, they can get the rest in tomorrow.

Cold and wet is good for us. Except for Makenna Partain who looked like she was contracting pneumonia yesterday...
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Claiming a 2:05 PM CDT restart for Georgia-NDSU.

https://twitter.com/sportney_lyle/st...08464913702912

Gophers delayed until 4

Darn.

They're going to start a game a 9PM? Seems like they should move it to Monday instead, but I guess it's better for us if they do.

Monday people have to work and it’s kind of late for most to make arrangement to get off. Hope they get it in. We really need to come out and take charge in the first inning. Let’s go Kenna

Wisconsin just ended Oklahoma's 41-game win streak. The Big Ten still has 4 teams that have a shot at advancing to the super regionals.

LSU tied again 4-4 in 6th

Quote Originally Posted by dlw4gophers View Post
    Monday people have to work and it’s kind of late for most to make arrangement to get off. Hope they get it in. We really need to come out and take charge in the first inning. Let’s go Kenna
    I'll be there, cold and damp be damned! Dressing for the occasion and ready to cheer. A couple hours less sleep? That's OK. Better than vegging out watching Sunday night TV! Games of Thrones is easily DVRd.

Edit ** Just saw literally 3 minutes ago that the games tonight are suspended.

Drake moved to 10, Gophers moved to noon tomorrow

5-4 Tech bottom 6

deleted post
    Last edited by dlw4gophers; 05-19-2019 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Wrong info