Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I'm a hypocrite for answering it how you would?

A lot. Just look at the % in Congress who switched parties during the years afterwards.
    You tell me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reuters poll now has GOP up by 1.5% in midterms. Not trending well for the D's.

http://polling.reuters.com/#!respons...collapsed/true

Blog Entries

Barring a catastrophe (there are multiple options for that) Rs gain in the House and get filibuster proof majority in the Senate. Actually not a good situation.

Ds getting desperate. Pelosi now claims impeachment is not an option. We all know she means until after the elections.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Reuters poll now has GOP up by 1.5% in midterms. Not trending well for the D's.

http://polling.reuters.com/#!respons...collapsed/true
    Boy, that outlier was fun while it lasted, huh?

Reuters poll taken from June 1 - June 5 has Democrats up 11. In fact, the RCP average from 5/21 to 6/6 has Dems up 7.6:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...vote-6185.html

The 538 average has Dems up 8.3:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

oh, and:

Blog Entries

Keep chasing the FakePolls that ridiculously oversample Ds. You'll get your heart broken again in November. I don't mind that at all.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Keep chasing the FakePolls that ridiculously oversample Ds. You'll get your heart broken again in November. I don't mind that at all.
    Fake polls like special elections? Like the 43 special elections that have flipped seats from R to D since Jan 2017?

Or do you mean just the fake poll special elections in 2018 in which the swing from the 2016 election has averaged 14 points?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2144047916

I also find it curious that you didn't seem to have a problem with CRG posting a fake poll. I can't wait to see the polling for Ilhan Omar's bid to take over Keith Ellison's US Senate seat.

If anything hurts the GOP this fall it will be the never Trumpers and GOP establishment (stealth anti-Trump). Ryan, McConnell and company have done a poor job of taking advantage of a great President who wants to ram through a conservative agenda. It is still difficult, because of the 60 vote threshold but they have pussy footed on so many issues. They should be pressing Trump's immigration policies hard. That is a big winner. They also blew it on Obamacare and they blew it on the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    If anything hurts the GOP this fall it will be the never Trumpers and GOP establishment (stealth anti-Trump). Ryan, McConnell and company have done a poor job of taking advantage of a great President who wants to ram through a conservative agenda. It is still difficult, because of the 60 vote threshold but they have pussy footed on so many issues. They should be pressing Trump's immigration policies hard. That is a big winner. They also blew it on Obamacare and they blew it on the budget.
    they really blew it on the budget. even popular presidents lose in the midterms. the absolute panic on the Ds side is going to make for an interesting election season.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Your R friends are exactly what I told you they were all along.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Racist Confederate Flag guy won the Senate R primary in VA last night. That's got to make you and 2 proud. Tim Kaine is really in deep trouble now.

Back in reality, having a scuzz like him at the top of the ticket will probably make it easier to flip 2 or 3 House districts in VA.