think tailgating

Reaction score
with this...everything included like 2TV's, grill, tables, misc must haves for a tailgate bash.

trailer.jpg

FOR SALE

Forgot to say for sale...

Do you have a price or craigslist listing or something with more details?

This has nothing to do with the GLC, this is a private rig.

My bad. I apologize. It at first I though looked similar to the rig the GLC had for road games. It's been several years since I've hooked up with the GLC at a road game. Now that I think about it, the rig looks like one I've seen in one of the tailgating lots (surprise?). Anyway, It looks like an awesome rig. I hope you find a happy home for it.

Cheers!

My bad. I apologize. It at first I though looked similar to the rig the GLC had for road games. It's been several years since I've hooked up with the GLC at a road game. Now that I think about it, the rig looks like one I've seen in one of the tailgating lots (surprise?). Anyway, It looks like an awesome rig. I hope you find a happy home for it.

Cheers!

No problem, Fan relations told me today trailers are allowed in the U lots if you purchase two spots.

Problem is, not sure if it is Elite!

Seriously, find a better one for under 8K. Only thing missing is wait staff.

It was good enough for members of the last staff to stop by after games......Players as well. Elite enough for certain local TV personalizes as well.

Throw a couple oars on the back and it is ELITE.

Top Bottom