Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by GopherWeatherGuy View Post
    Same handful of people in every thread

"Quote Originally Posted by Iceland12 View Post"

There are about 39 O.Ps on the first page. This is the only one that I've posted on.

You'd think even a little d-wad like yourself would be tired of being so wrong so often, but apparently that's just not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland12 View Post

There are about 39 O.Ps on the first page. This is the only one that I've posted on.

You'd think even a little d-wad like yourself would be tired of being so wrong so often, but apparently that's just not the case.

And once again, you show your true colors. No surprise there.

Everyone remember, PJ can be a great human being and be a great coach. He can also be a great human being and a bad coach (Wacker).

Or he could be a great coach and just pretending to be a great human being (Jim Tressel, Pete Carroll).

Sorry, didn't mean to drag you into it. My apologies. My youth betrays me sometimes..
    So does your ego, but apology accepted.

So does your ego, but apology accepted.
    Lol you resort to name calling then mention my youth in a post? And I'm not even that young. Really can't make it up with you sometimes...

Lol you resort to name calling then mention my youth in a post? And I'm not even that young. Really can't make it up with you sometimes...
    Don't sell yourself short little fella. Much like in Post #43, you make up stuff all the time.

By the way, Mason and Wacker were mentioned in this thread. They use to be Head Coaches of the Gophers. You go ask your Dad or Grandpa about them.

Don't sell yourself short little fella. Much like in Post #43, you make up stuff all the time.

By the way, Mason and Wacker were mentioned in this thread. They use to be Hard Coaches of the Gophers. You ask your Dad or Grandpa about them.
    Ain’t no coach like a Hard Coach!

Quote Originally Posted by MrC View Post
    Ain’t no coach like a Hard Coach!

By the way, Mason and Wacker were mentioned in this thread. They use to be Head Coaches of the Gophers. You go ask your Dad or Grandpa about them.
    Self awareness is a great trait to have. Unfortunately at your old age, that's a trait you have yet to learn anything about.

Self awareness is a great trait to have. Unfortunately at your old age, that's a trait you have yet to learn anything about.
    :

Here's you click.

Your turn.

By the way, nice job in putting the thread back on topic...

PJ is a good man who is passionate about being a positive influence in kids and young adults lives, no doubt about it.

About time someone at U athletics program knows good PR and marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles View Post
    It's very saavy in terms of a PR/marketing sense (clearly it's working). He may also like doing it out of the goodness of his heart, not arguing that. But, it can't be denied that it's very thoughtful brand building, and is starting to turn a lot of the apathetic folks into active supporters.

Whatever his motivation, the end result is the same. Even though the rhetoric gets annoying, and borderline patronizing and phony, it can't be argued that the impact the guy has is all-around positive. Can't help but feel great about the attention he's bringing, and "karmic" vibes.

Again, this is nothing new around the program, previous regimes have been very active in the community and charitable organizations, PJ just does such a great job of emphasizing it and getting it broadcasted.
    Go Gophers!!!