Congratulations to our Gophers graduates!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Eat your heart out Duke! Our guys go to school! :)

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had my masters graduation at the U today, and the face of Charles Buggs was on the cover of the pamphlet that included all the graduates' names. One name I didn't expect to hear announced today was none other than former Gopher linebacker Keanon Cooper getting his masters in sports management.

Congrats to all those young men including Mr Cooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my masters graduation at the U today, and the face of Charles Buggs was on the cover of the pamphlet that included all the graduates' names. One name I didn't expect to hear announced today was none other than former Gopher linebacker Keanon Cooper getting his masters in sports management.

Congrats to you, Cayman!

I love hearing about former players going back to school to graduate. And congrats to you!

Top Bottom