Badgers lose another commit

swingman

Reaction score
2019 class falling apart...Groulx, from William Amos High in Cornelius, N.C., is a 3-star receiver. 247 Sports ranks the 6-foot, 185-pound receiver No. 63 nationally at his position and No. 19 out of North Carolina.

Before Groulx’s de-commitment, Wisconsin was ranked No. 15 in the country for the 2019 class and was No. 3 in the Big Ten. He had more than 1,000 receiving yards his junior season.

https://www.landof10.com/wisconsin/wisconsin-football-nolan-groulx-recruiting-2019

I hope the Badgers lose every game ever going forward in every sport, but until the Gophers actually beat them and end up ahead of them in the standings I'm going to give reports like this the eyeroll they deserve...

:rolleyes:

"Class falling apart." They still have a 5 star offensive tackle and a 4 star quarterback. I'm sure they'll be fine.

"Class falling apart." They still have a 5 star offensive tackle and a 4 star quarterback. I'm sure they'll be fine.

And even if they lose their 5 Star OT their recruiting class would still be ranked higher.

Master recruiter will have Grouix do the Fleck Flip! Then the QB, then the OL. awesome.

Any criticism of the Badgers seems to bring the cockroaches out of the crevices. Their QB recruit seems to be talking cute with a lot of other programs - never a good sign.

The questions is, will Graham Mertz flip to Notre Dame? It appears they have been trying to poach him and he has not shut down his recruiting.

Any criticism of the Badgers seems to bring the cockroaches out of the crevices. Their QB recruit seems to be talking cute with a lot of other programs - never a good sign.

I don't think it's that it brings out the cockroaches, it's just that we've seen these threads for 15 years.

The last time we beat them:
I was in college;
I used an iPod;
I didn't have to count calories; &
PJ Fleck was a WR at Northern Illinois.

In short, it was a long long time ago - - so these threads are just meh.

Let's return the Detleff Stein. Whoever swiped it, are you listening? 'Just sayin'...

We need all the mojo we can get.

Well, on 247 he's listed as a "hard commit" to wisconsin, but if you look at the crystal balls it goes:

tOSU 33%
Minnesota 33%
Notre Dame 17%
wisconsin 17%

There are only 6 predictions, but...

I don't think it's that it brings out the cockroaches, it's just that we've seen these threads for 15 years.

The last time we beat them:
I was in college;
I used an iPod;
I didn't have to count calories; &
PJ Fleck was a WR at Northern Illinois.

In short, it was a long long time ago - - so these threads are just meh.

You are not wrong. I would argue that doesn't mean we need to fluff them at every opportunity. As a rival I will celebrate every failure large or small.

If this happened to Minnesota this board would be in nuclear meltdown mode and the Star Tribune would have it on their front page of its website (despite offering any mention of the original commitment).

Meanwhile no one in Wisconsin even noticed this. And I think they’re right to not care.

You are not wrong. I would argue that doesn't mean we need to fluff them at every opportunity. As a rival I will celebrate every failure large or small.
:clap:

Couldn't possibly agree more. Can you tell I hate Wisconsin?

Don't get me wrong, I hope every recruit they get either flips or doesn't qualify, so I'm happy to see this. But to say that a 3* WR flipping means their class is falling apart is silly. Since Brew was at the U we've been hearing how Wisconsin is going to drop down and their recruits aren't as good and what not. I'm just not going to get too excited until I see them end up missing a Bowl game.

If this happened to Minnesota this board would be in nuclear meltdown mode and the Star Tribune would have it on their front page of its website (despite offering any mention of the original commitment).

Meanwhile no one in Wisconsin even noticed this. And I think they’re right to not care.

Check out the recruits twitter thread if you’re bored. Wisky fans were crushed by his decision.

Well, on 247 he's listed as a "hard commit" to wisconsin, but if you look at the crystal balls it goes:

tOSU 33%
Minnesota 33%
Notre Dame 17%
wisconsin 17%

There are only 6 predictions, but...

Go get him, PJ!

It's nauseating how many Gopher fans come to Wisconsin's defense when one person dares to trash talk a rival.

Top Bottom