Illinois four-star DE Jason Bargy commits to the Gophers

Wisconsin is a better school.

tumblr_lolplo2WBV1qjr3m1o1_500.gif

Too bad he would have been a good get for us. However can't have that kind of attitude that he apparently has. He'll sign with someone and be good for a while and then he'll have trouble again more than likely. Once an abuser always a abuser.

Too bad he would have been a good get for us. However can't have that kind of attitude that he apparently has. He'll sign with someone and be good for a while and then he'll have trouble again more than likely. Once an abuser always a abuser.

I have no idea what he did or didn’t do, but he is young and certainly can grow and become a better man tomorrow than he was yesterday.

I have no idea what he did or didn’t do, but he is young and certainly can grow and become a better man tomorrow than he was yesterday.

That said, I’m guessing the info we’ve gotten is not looking good for us to part ways before the facts come out.

This is extremely misguided. The kid is 17. Are you seriously saying that someone can't make mistakes when they're 17 and grow/change/mature over the course of their formative years?

This is extremely misguided. The kid is 17. Are you seriously saying that someone can't make mistakes when they're 17 and grow/change/mature over the course of their formative years?

Your point stands, but he's 18 or 19, per the jail roster.

Joliet State? That is too bad. A nineteen year-old who makes a big mistake like that.

He has bigger issues than playing college football. I hope he gets the help that he needs.

It is tough on the Gophers losing their highest rated recruit IRC.

Can we poach some of Jeff Brohm's recruits once he bolts for Louisville?

Can we poach some of Jeff Brohm's recruits once he bolts for Louisville?

How would you like to be Purdue right now...

"No, still come here to Purdue! Don't follow the coach!"

Meanwhile rushing to get the next coach hired.

Ouch, this one hurts bad. Obviously can't sacrifice culture for one guy. But 6'4" and 265 lbs of pass rushing eliteness would've looked real good in maroon and gold. Hope he figures some things out and straightens up. Maybe he'll still end up a Gopher someday.

They can - but it isn’t like he stole a snickers here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Age 17 is not the formative year or there about. It occurs junior high years (at the most) and younger, much younger. He may be around a bad crowd, relatives aren't nice etc. Hard to say so don't want to judge.

Well, this sucks, nothing like pissing away a golden ticket.

Top Bottom