U Announces Mini Ticket Plans

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per GopherSports:

The University of Minnesota athletic department announced today that Mini Plans for the 2018 football season will go on sale to the public at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, May 15. Mini Plans are already on sale for fans who have a Gopher Score and will go on sale on May 10 to previous Mini-Plan buyers.

Mini Plans are a perfect way for a busy family or friends to connect and watch two or three games at TCF Bank Stadium. There are a number of different Mini Plans available for fans to attend two or three games and prices start as low as $30 for a Flex 2 plan (fans pick two games) and $60 for a Flex 3 plan (fans pick three games).

The Gold and Maroon plans offer three pre-selected games and both offer Minnesota’s homecoming game against border rival Iowa.

The Gold plan starts at $170 and features Iowa, Indiana and Purdue, while the Maroon plan starts at $140 and showcases Iowa, Northwestern and Fresno State. Mini Plans in their entirety can be viewed and purchased here.

Season tickets are on sale now and start as low as $35 per game. Being a Minnesota season-ticket holder is the most affordable way to watch the Gophers play all seven home games. Season-ticket holders can also take advantage of exclusive discounts, access to the Gopher Loyalty Program, pre-sale access on postseason tickets and much more.

Single game tickets will go on sale in mid-July, while game themes for the 2018 season were previously announced and can be found below.

2018 Game Themes:
Aug. 30 vs. New Mexico State - Home Opener
Sept. 8 vs. Fresno State - Celebrate Ag Day // High School Band and Cheer
Sept. 15 vs. Miami (OH) - Champions Day
Oct. 6 vs. Iowa - Homecoming
Oct. 26 vs. Indiana - Parents and Family Weekend
Nov. 10 vs. Purdue - Military Appreciation // Salute to Service (send a service member to the game!)
Nov. 17 vs. Northwestern - Senior Day

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/050918aaa.html

Go Gophers!!

They offered those to Season Ticket holders starting on 5/7.

Nice bit of creativity to try to fill the sea of empty seats.

per GopherSports:

The University of Minnesota athletic department announced today that Mini Plans for the 2018 football season will go on sale to the public at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, May 15. Mini Plans are already on sale for fans who have a Gopher Score and will go on sale on May 10 to previous Mini-Plan buyers.

Mini Plans are a perfect way for a busy family or friends to connect and watch two or three games at TCF Bank Stadium. There are a number of different Mini Plans available for fans to attend two or three games and prices start as low as $30 for a Flex 2 plan (fans pick two games) and $60 for a Flex 3 plan (fans pick three games).

The Gold and Maroon plans offer three pre-selected games and both offer Minnesota’s homecoming game against border rival Iowa.

The Gold plan starts at $170 and features Iowa, Indiana and Purdue, while the Maroon plan starts at $140 and showcases Iowa, Northwestern and Fresno State. Mini Plans in their entirety can be viewed and purchased here.

Season tickets are on sale now and start as low as $35 per game. Being a Minnesota season-ticket holder is the most affordable way to watch the Gophers play all seven home games. Season-ticket holders can also take advantage of exclusive discounts, access to the Gopher Loyalty Program, pre-sale access on postseason tickets and much more.

Single game tickets will go on sale in mid-July, while game themes for the 2018 season were previously announced and can be found below.

2018 Game Themes:
Aug. 30 vs. New Mexico State - Home Opener
Sept. 8 vs. Fresno State - Celebrate Ag Day // High School Band and Cheer
Sept. 15 vs. Miami (OH) - Champions Day
Oct. 6 vs. Iowa - Homecoming
Oct. 26 vs. Indiana - Parents and Family Weekend
Nov. 10 vs. Purdue - Military Appreciation // Salute to Service (send a service member to the game!)
Nov. 17 vs. Northwestern - Senior Day

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/050918aaa.html

Go Gophers!!

And for the first time this spring, they've finally contacted previous ticket holders. Baby steps, but it appears they're actually trying.

Didn't they used to call these "pick your packs"?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Didn't they used to call these "pick your packs"?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I think so...there's been a variation of these packs for at least the past 4-5 years at TCF. Makes one wonder if they just priced the season tix more creatively what those sales would look like.

It's interesting that they didn't package one unattractive non-conference games with these, as they usually do. Part of the value of season tickets or mini packs (for the team) is selling tickets to less attractive games. On the other hand, not including those games makes these packages better for the buyer and might attract more interest. Of course, it's not a very good home schedule overall.

And for the first time this spring, they've finally contacted previous ticket holders.

They didn’t go that far back, did they? I was last a ticket holder in 2013 and didn’t get called

According to the emails I continue to receive 2017 season ticket holders have until May 15 to continue your season tickets for 2018. Mini plans are a nice option. I hope two years from now tickets are very hard to come by.

According to the emails I continue to receive 2017 season ticket holders have until May 15 to continue your season tickets for 2018. Mini plans are a nice option. I hope two years from now tickets are very hard to come by.

They will just raise the prices again and it will still be easy to get tickets.

They didn’t go that far back, did they? I was last a ticket holder in 2013 and didn’t get called

Don’t know. My last season as a season ticket holder was 2015, but I bought tickets for a couple of games in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't get past last season and the Maryland game. If the U dropped ticket prices to $10 per ticket I would consider going to a few games, but I am not entertained by bad football at over priced tickets, parking and mediocre food.
I will watch every game on TV, but I can't justify spending money for a team that the coach doesn't even believe will win many games.
Maybe next year.

I just can't get past last season and the Maryland game. If the U dropped ticket prices to $10 per ticket I would consider going to a few games, but I am not entertained by bad football at over priced tickets, parking and mediocre food.
I will watch every game on TV, but I can't justify spending money for a team that the coach doesn't even believe will win many games.
Maybe next year.

Weird because I don’t ever remember the coach saying that.

Top Bottom