Oklahoma State game first leg of 2-year agreement

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Gophers also will play Cowboys in Tulsa in 2019-20 season.

This greatly decreases chances Gophers will have a notable opponent at Williams Arena this coming season.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It also means Oklahoma State is the US Bank Stadium opponent this December.
How good are they? I don't know. NIT last year. In nobody's too early Top 25 predictions for the coming season.

It also means Oklahoma State is the US Bank Stadium opponent this December.
How good are they? I don't know. NIT last year. In nobody's too early Top 25 predictions for the coming season.

Ok State losing 4 of their top scorers, Jeffrey Carroll, Kendall Smith, Tavarius Shine, and Michell Solomon. Probably similar to the Gophers. Will be projected in bottom half of their conference.

Ok State losing 4 of their top scorers, Jeffrey Carroll, Kendall Smith, Tavarius Shine, and Michell Solomon. Probably similar to the Gophers. Will be projected in bottom half of their conference.

Maybe U.S. Bank will get Kansas and Wisconsin on the under card to create some interest and enhance their recruiting presence in the Twin Cities. All co-sponsored by KARE 11.

I think they did the Season Ticket holders a favor by not including this in the package, especially if the prices are going to be near the $100 range. Plus it counts as a neutral game.

Maybe U.S. Bank will get Kansas and Wisconsin on the under card to create some interest and enhance their recruiting presence in the Twin Cities. All co-sponsored by KARE 11.

If it's a doubleheader I'll take any game involving two Division I teams. If they can't get any other high majors, a South Dakota State vs. Loyola-Chicago undercard would be quite tasty. More likely if there's a doubleheader they'll give us something like a Southwest State-Mankato State or UMD-Winona State tilt. Hope they don't go that route.

Top Bottom