When will we get our next commitment and who will it be?

Otis

Reaction score
By what date do you expect to see our next commitment? and who do you predict will be next to wear maroon and gold?

I'm going to go with Mr. Hurt on July 4th. It'll be the best 4th of July for the Gophers in years!

2nd Choice:

Unknown Graduate Transfer who can chew gum and dribble at the same time, but had to take a 1 credit class to learn how to chew.

Considering we still have two scholarships available for next season, I'd assume Hurt is not the next commitment.

I'm optimistic about Stull so I'll say him on May 13. (Only because May 14 is already taken.)

C'mon Rob Jeter, make it happen!!

They may have to start approaching the 50 year old guys at Lifetime that wear the knee braces, head bands and goggles. Every Lifetime has a few, and they're dying bring their low-percentage bank-hooks and sweaty, icy-hot scented screens to the table (they're always on skins, somehow).

But, seriously, they can't give these scholarships away. I feel like a lot of Richard's appeal was the recruiting potential. Hot Sauce Lite from NYC doesn't do anything for me when top 50-100 kids are leaving this state in droves, and won't touch the program with an oven mitt.

Has anyone suggested firing Pitino yet?

June 4th. Someone most of us haven't heard of. Gopherhole will be displeased.

Pitino just posted the dancing gopher on twitter !!!

Hmmm, some sort of info leak going on here? Are you the Pitino’s gardener? When is the next commit? We are all waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish I could get some actual inside info from someone with the program but no just a good guess after reports that his visit went well this weekend and that Marquette had landed a different transfer, Michigan was prioritizing someone else, and he wasn't as high on Ohio State and those were the only other schools involved. I would bet on Brock Stull being the next commit sometime within the next 2 weeks. Just makes to much sense with the Gophers having his former coach and it being a pretty good fit for what the Gophers need and the skillset he has.

They may have to start approaching the 50 year old guys at Lifetime that wear the knee braces, head bands and goggles. Every Lifetime has a few, and they're dying bring their low-percentage bank-hooks and sweaty, icy-hot scented screens to the table (they're always on skins, somehow).

But, seriously, they can't give these scholarships away. I feel like a lot of Richard's appeal was the recruiting potential. Hot Sauce Lite from NYC doesn't do anything for me when top 50-100 kids are leaving this state in droves, and won't touch the program with an oven mitt.

Top 50-100 kids are leaving this state in droves? Someone should tell the top-2 recruit from MN in 2015, the top two recruits from MN in 2016, and 3 of the top four recruits from MN in 2018.

...lol

Great take.

Top Bottom