Rashod Bateman has apparently bought in fully with RTB and the Gophers!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Hope that didn't cost much because it doesn't look like elite artwork. Maybe just a bad camera angle or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody will get rich on Generation Z tattoo removals.

If his middle name is Timothy, Thomas, Tobias, etc., he's got an easy out for part of it.

Note also that the B in RTB looks like a 13 - his jersey number.

Everyone, it's not an actual tattoo, just pen drawn on his arm.

If his middle name is Timothy, Thomas, Tobias, etc., he's got an easy out for part of it.

My first thought as well...along with 13 incorporated into it as dpo pointed out. Pretty well thought out, once you look at it for a bit.

Looks authentic. Slightly puffed up. Has that recently done look, but you might know tats.

That's what I noticed. The swelling around the edges seems to suggest this is authentic tattoo ink. I've never had a tat so I'm no expert though.

If you zoom in on the photo you can see parts where it's smudged. Look at the R in the RTB, parts looked smudged, or rubbed off. Plus the shading in the background is also rubbed off in a lot of places.

You can also get that puffy look by pressing hard with a ballpoint pen (which looks to be the thing used, I'm) when drawing on skin.

If you zoom in on the photo you can see parts where it's smudged. Look at the R in the RTB, parts looked smudged, or rubbed off. Plus the shading in the background is also rubbed off in a lot of places.

You can also get that puffy look by pressing hard with a ballpoint pen (which looks to be the thing used, I'm) when drawing on skin.

And the fact that the tattoo is not at all aesthetically pleasing. It’s either a pen or a complete amateur doing the work.

And the fact that the tattoo is not at all aesthetically pleasing. It’s either a pen or a complete amateur doing the work.

Either way it got me fired up. Well done RB!

Everyone, it's not an actual tattoo, just pen drawn on his arm.

Looks real to me...but if it is there this fall I guess you could just say it was done with a fine Sharpie.

Let's not pretend there aren't a few fellas on here with bigger RTB tattoos on their lower backs than that.

Fleck mentioned it in the latest Pod Cast from Doogie and said he wished he would have done it sooner, as it would have calmed his nerves through the recruiting process.

It is high time that Gopherhole have their own in-house forensics team to investigate things like this for authenticity. :rolleyes:

I'm confident, real or otherwise, RB13 will have "NO RAGRETS". Afterall, failure is growth.

Top Bottom