Renewal Thank You E-Mail From P.J. Fleck

Iceland12

Reaction score
Renewed tickets yesterday. Got a thank-you note today.

No problem with a form letter. There are too many people not to do it. However, they probably needed a couple of more versions. Unless they were already preparing for 2019. ;)

"YES!!! I can’t thank YOU enough for renewing your Gopher Football season tickets! We’re excited to welcome one of the best recruiting classes in program history to the University of Minnesota! Our coaches and student-athletes are eager to take the field in 2018 and we are excited to have you back in the stands this fall! We look forward to seeing you at the Spring Game in April!"

Oopsies. I tried to renew over the weekend. I kept getting an unsupported error. I thought it may be related to a limit on the card. A call to the financial institution said it was not that.
Yesterday, I called the ticket office and was told they had a lot of problems with online renewal. I renewed over the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ha ha. I renewed yesterday and got the same email, with the same looking forward to the spring game. I had the same reaction.

Oopsies. I tried to renew over the weekend. I kept getting an unsupported error. I thought it may be related to a limit on the card. A call to the financial institution said it was not that.
Yesterday, I called the ticket office and was told they had a lot of problems with online renewal. I renewed over the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

They were temporarily out of exclamation points.

Top Bottom