BetDSI opens the Gophers at 6 wins (with juice on the under)

Over. We will finish at least with 7 wins. Fleck can turn this program around, I have confidence.

I'd go over as well, My prediction is 7 wins. Anything more than that would make me ecstatic given last season.

Vegas makes lines based on how they think they can make money, not on where they think a team will finish. There’s still so much uncertainty at QB too, so this is kind of meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas makes lines based on how they think they can make money, not on where they think a team will finish. There’s still so much uncertainty at QB too, so this is kind of meaningless.

In cases like this, you’d have to think they are just putting it at whatever their algorithm has.

Do you think that they know the Gophers are an 8 win team and are suckering people with a juiced under? This isn’t really a huge public prop bet. They think we are most likely a 6 win give or take a game on either side team and are inviting bets on both sides.

Yuck. After last year's performance, can't necessarily argue with it as a prediction, but 6 wins would be a pretty crappy season.

I always think they will go over on the win total, I am almost always wrong. Ugh

Sounds about right no qb with experience one back with experience, but a defense that could be very stout. Anything more than 6 would be fantastic.

In cases like this, you’d have to think they are just putting it at whatever their algorithm has.

Do you think that they know the Gophers are an 8 win team and are suckering people with a juiced under? This isn’t really a huge public prop bet. They think we are most likely a 6 win give or take a game on either side team and are inviting bets on both sides.

I don’t think their algorithm has all the data it needs to be very accurate at this point.

Algorithm? Naw, Draftable Seniors.

Normally I’m overly optimistic before game 1 but...can’t help it - I’ve got a bad feeling about this. If PJ can get to 6 wins with the schedule this year I’m back on the row boat. Purdue is improving, Nebraska is vulnerable but will be better, Indiana I haven’t a clue but they have a defensive-minded coach and that scares me a bit as they will be settling in. Illinois is a total rebuild and should be a W. Fresno State could be a very tough game, especially early on. Iowa is probably going to be pretty good. Wisconsin same. Ohio State. Maryland insane team speed and that talent tracking - can they suck forever under Durkin? The answer is YES but maybe they’ll be good this year.

OTOH our secondary depth is scarily thin. We lost some key cogs up the middle and there are question marks there. Our QBs are as green as can be. Our WR corps - one known difference maker. Can DD, CAB, Bateman, Paulson, Kieft produce THIS year - more question marks. Offensive line - question marks. Everything feels like it could be a year away.

Tell me I’m nuts.

Top Bottom