Great old school photo of Thompson, Flip and Dutcher who had a strong clothes game

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

If you dont want to click through to Twitter here it is. It is glorious. IMG_20180429_204214.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You don't need to click through, the picture is embedded in the original post.
Not on mobile it isn't.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Regarding Jim Dutcher not wearing a belt with the belt loops on the pants...visualize a nice wide white belt on those babies. Basketball wise... I doubt we'll be that good for awhile.

On a side note, Super 70's Sports is one of my very favorites on Twitter. Good for several chuckles a day, and some great nostalgia for anyone who grew up watching sports in the mid 70's - 1980's.

Regarding Jim Dutcher not wearing a belt with the belt loops on the pants...visualize a nice wide white belt on those babies. Basketball wise... I doubt we'll be that good for awhile.

Dutch also had a rock solid combover going. There wasn't a recruit in the country who could say no to him.

I think I still have the white belt that goes with those pants! Extra wide with the double row of holes. Stylin’!

Top Bottom